Donald Trump re-election team denies TikTok teens behind low rally turnout

Watch
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Nice bit of trolling of Trump here.
A rule of government, however, 'never believe anything until it's been officially denied' Seems to apply nicely here :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53129524
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This was hilarious :rofl:
ohdearstudying
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
People like to hate on Trump but he's definitely winning the election lol
Vapordave
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ohdearstudying)
People like to hate on Trump but he's definitely winning the election lol
Between COVID-19 and George Floyd, I'm not so sure anymore. It doesn't help that Biden is a weak candidate though.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Daveological)
Between COVID-19 and George Floyd, I'm not so sure anymore. It doesn't help that Biden is a weak candidate though.
He’ll win at a landslide. The democrats have been taken over and cucked by the extreme left. I would think the vast amount of silent majority voters will vote for Trump. What these idiots that have burnt down buildings and destroyed livelihoods don’t realise is that they have completely strengthened Trumps hand. All of this happening in democratic states as well, the bloke need not bother doing any campaigning it’s that sown up.
ohdearstudying
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
He’ll win at a landslide. The democrats have been taken over and cucked by the extreme left. I would think the vast amount of silent majority voters will vote for Trump. What these idiots that have burnt down buildings and destroyed livelihoods don’t realise is that they have completely strengthened Trumps hand. All of this happening in democratic states as well, the bloke need not bother doing any campaigning it’s that sown up.
There is a process for change. Democrats need to remind themselves that police 'brutality' is occurring in Democrat held states, with Democrat representatives with Democrat mayors and somehow its the Republicans fault?
imlikeahermit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There is a process for change. Democrats need to remind themselves that police 'brutality' is occurring in Democrat held states, with Democrat representatives with Democrat mayors and somehow its the Republicans fault?
Exactly, and as I’ve been saying from the start, the reason that all of these riots and lootings were allowed to escalate was because the democrats were absolutely frozen. Act like they should have done and quashed the looting and they would have been accused by their own support groups which have been accusing Trump and the republicans of racism for years, don’t act and the state burns down. They were absolutely frozen. It will be very interesting to see what transpires in Georgia over the next few weeks. I fear if the police officers involved in the Rayshard Brooks case are not acquitted there is no turning back. The left wing mob rule will have won.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Napp)
Nice bit of trolling of Trump here.
A rule of government, however, 'never believe anything until it's been officially denied' Seems to apply nicely here :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53129524
I don't understand the logic of issuing this denial. Surely it's better optics to present the faux-bookings as a typical bad faith measure by the opposition which prevented masses of genuine supporters attending. Rather than basically saying, "only 6200 people wanted to come to a rally we announced an expected attendance of 900k for"? After all, without this disruption, the rally would surely have been A SPECTACULAR AND UNRIVALLED SUCCESS

Presumably the message from Herr Trump was to deny any possibility of fallibility as always.
ohdearstudying
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Exactly, and as I’ve been saying from the start, the reason that all of these riots and lootings were allowed to escalate was because the democrats were absolutely frozen. Act like they should have done and quashed the looting and they would have been accused by their own support groups which have been accusing Trump and the republicans of racism for years, don’t act and the state burns down. They were absolutely frozen. It will be very interesting to see what transpires in Georgia over the next few weeks. I fear if the police officers involved in the Rayshard Brooks case are not acquitted there is no turning back. The left wing mob rule will have won.
I have to ask can someone please find me one racist thing Trump has said. This was the man who lent Nelson Mandela his private jet before it was trendy to support the abolition of apartheid.

The Democrats are stuck between wanting this anarchy to exist but then also trying to pretend that they are advocates of peace. The Democrats are what is stopping America from progressing. You are too right about them being frozen, frozen in how they can try and politicise and capitalise on what is happening and now it has completely and utterly backfired.
Napp
Rep:
?
I have to ask can someone please find me one racist thing Trump has said. This was the man who lent Nelson Mandela his private jet before it was trendy to support the abolition of apartheid.

The Democrats are stuck between wanting this anarchy to exist but then also trying to pretend that they are advocates of peace. The Democrats are what is stopping America from progressing. You are too right about them being frozen, frozen in how they can try and politicise and capitalise on what is happening and now it has completely and utterly backfired.
Calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapists seems to fit the bill...
as for lending his plane to Mandela, let’s not pretend that was done for altruism
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have to ask can someone please find me one racist thing Trump has said.
This 15.5k word wikipedia article would be a good start for your research:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial...f_Donald_Trump
ohdearstudying
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Napp)
Calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapists seems to fit the bill...
as for lending his plane to Mandela, let’s not pretend that was done for altruism
Is Mexican a race?
Vapordave
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is Mexican a race?
In the context of the USA, yes.
Napp
Rep:
?
Is Mexican a race?
Given his "knowledge" they are, never mind his general disparaging of latinos of all stripes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.39%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.13%
I'm really nervous (50)
19.31%

Watched Threads