Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I recently took the foundation year exams and didn’t perform very well in the maths course due to my mental health and COVID-19 situation. I’m afraid I may not pass. Will my offer be deferred if I have all requirements except for this one?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I recently took the foundation year exams and didn’t perform very well in the maths course due to my mental health and COVID-19 situation. I’m afraid I may not pass. Will my offer be deferred if I have all requirements except for this one?
I also want to know are resits allowed over the summer?
Blank702
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you mind telling me which foundation course you took?
I am starting this September, engineering with with extended degree.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I also want to know are resits allowed over the summer?
I don’t know since I passed it successfully
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blank702)
Psychology
Jaxoojoj2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys starting extended degree LSBU this September and still waiting to enrol and one doing extended degree Im similar position.
Last edited by Jaxoojoj2020; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jaxoojoj2020)
Hi guys starting extended degree LSBU this September and still waiting to enrol and one doing extended degree Im similar position.
How come you haven’t enrolled yet? If you don’t mind me asking because I’m in a similar position
Jaxoojoj2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have been waiting for a link form the university inviting me to enrol, i check my email since first of August getting tired of it now. Hopefully something gets sent through before the 14th
KatherineLR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes they are being sent out through email, just enrolled
Jaxoojoj2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KatherineLR)
update i got sent a pre enrolment last week Friday, currently at stage 3 of 4 of the enrolment process.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
LSBU- Admissionsbeen enrolling since 3rd of September keep getting asked to send over things I have sorted out over the summer again and again beginning to regret choosing this university seems very un organised. I filled and sent over a declaration form, the Direction of operation gave me the all clear 8 weeks later I am been asked for the same thing all over again. its like they don't keep records. few people I know as well are not happy with how LSBU- Admissions responds to querys
LSBU- Admissions
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Blank702)
Hi,

If you do have any questions in regards to your course or the university, do email us on: [email protected].

Regards,

LSBU Admissions
LSBU- Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don’t know since I passed it successfully
Congratulations!
LSBU- Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by KatherineLR)
Congratulations!
LSBU- Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jaxoojoj2020)
update i got sent a pre enrolment last week Friday, currently at stage 3 of 4 of the enrolment process.
Congratulations!
LSBU- Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
LSBU- Admissionsbeen enrolling since 3rd of September keep getting asked to send over things I have sorted out over the summer again and again beginning to regret choosing this university seems very un organised. I filled and sent over a declaration form, the Direction of operation gave me the all clear 8 weeks later I am been asked for the same thing all over again. its like they don't keep records. few people I know as well are not happy with how LSBU- Admissions responds to querys
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience so far. Can you please email us on: [email protected] and we can look into this matter further for you.

Regards,

LSBU Admissions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (46)
16.08%
I'm not sure (8)
2.8%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.97%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.4%
I'm not a current university student (128)
44.76%

Watched Threads