The Student Room Group

Brandy Melville Sizes??

Hey, I love the clothing and I’m looking at getting a few pieces. Has anyone bought from them before? As it’s one size fits all- would they fit a UK 8 or should I try slimming to a 6??
Reply 1
something
Original post by Diarnireads
Hey, I love the clothing and I’m looking at getting a few pieces. Has anyone bought from them before? As it’s one size fits all- would they fit a UK 8 or should I try slimming to a 6??

Something that's a one size fits all will fit someone that is a size 8, so don't worry. I haven't had any experience with the brand but if it's one size fits all I would think they should go up to at least a size 12 if not higher.
Original post by Acl#28
something

Something that's a one size fits all will fit someone that is a size 8, so don't worry. I haven't had any experience with the brand but if it's one size fits all I would think they should go up to at least a size 12 if not higher.

It’s particularly small though. I’ve just done some research. It more like a 4-6. But ty!
Original post by Diarnireads
It’s particularly small though. I’ve just done some research. It more like a 4-6. But ty!

Nah it definitely fits an 8. I'm a 6 but some of their clothes are baggy on me so they would undoubtedly fit an 8.
Original post by chloenix
Nah it definitely fits an 8. I'm a 6 but some of their clothes are baggy on me so they would undoubtedly fit an 8.

Thankyou
Reply 5
I have a few pieces from Brandy and they all fit really well! I’m a size 8 in tops and a size 6 in skirts. A lot of Brandy clothes are stretchy so would fit a range of sizes, but you should have no problem fitting into them if you are a size 8 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending