The Student Room Group

Gross

Do you ever see men looking at you up and down ?female(it is gross and they are older than you) like they look at your breast 🤮

Scroll to see replies

Just give em a dirty look
I'm afraid to say yes and quite often.
Working in the city, it seems to be a problem, I quite often find men looking at my breasts, my bum, and legs.
Feels quite unnerving.
Reply 3
Happens to me. Usually uncomfortably long eye contact and a dirty look makes em uncomfortable enough to stop.
(edited 3 years ago)
I’m arresting you under section 18 of the Offences Against the Persons Act 1861. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. 👮🏽*♂️
Actually have a insane insecurity to do with this. Imagine walking up or down the stairs, with a girl in front of you. I personally take the chances to trip over and die, rather than get accused of looking. I have a bad sight, so I gotto pay attention where am stepping or I cant see ****. You women make it really scary for men like myself who just wanna passively live along, and we get grouped with misogynistic men with the assumption "all men are the same". Like nah sis, preach ya ****, just don't shout "DID YOU JUST LOOK AT MY ASS" in front of 100 people like smh
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes :/ I’m only 17 but when I’d get the bus to sixth form before lockdown, all I’d wear is a long-sleeved black top and knee-length black tube skirt with any smart jacket because we have to wear business attire, but I’d get the creepiest looks. One time, this man came up so close and grabbed my school badge then read the details and went on about how beautiful my eyes are, asking which parent I inherited them from, but I felt so disgusted. He proceeded to sit next to me on the bus and I was scared that he’s follow and assault me had it not been for this lovely old man sat opposite us who deliberately sparked a conversation with him so that I could move seats. That just proves the goods outweighs the bad in the world, but I was lucky and know now that if someone treats me like that again, I should immediately walk away.
Original post by Naviiiikk
I was not talking to you so you don't need to **** and I'm just saying its inappropriate to look at a girl in that way.I was asking girls ONLY.

Sheesh who hurt you? I didn't attack you did I 😂😂I was just talking about my experience. Whats with that attitude 😂
Reply 8
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Happens to me. Usually uncomfortably long eye contact and a dirty look makes em uncomfortable enough to stop.

Do you do something when men do that like yell at them? As long as you are in covered clothes and are not revealing anything does it matter if they look at you in a dirty way up and down slowly?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Yes :/ I’m only 17 but when I’d get the bus to sixth form before lockdown, all I’d wear is a long-sleeved black top and knee-length black tube skirt with any smart jacket because we have to wear business attire, but I’d get the creepiest looks. One time, this man came up so close and grabbed my school badge then read the details and went on about how beautiful my eyes are, asking which parent I inherited them from, but I felt so disgusted. He proceeded to sit next to me on the bus and I was scared that he’s follow and assault me had it not been for this lovely old man sat opposite us who deliberately sparked a conversation with him so that I could move seats. That just proves the goods outweighs the bad in the world, but I was lucky and know now that if someone treats me like that again, I should immediately walk away.

Was he looking at you up and down slowly in a dirty way?
Reply 10
Do you do something when men do that like yell at them? As long as you are in covered clothes and are not revealing anything does it matter if they look at you in a dirty way up and down slowly?

I just stare them down, as it usually makes them uncomfortable. Its gross imo, since its uncalled for. I dont appreciate people looking me up and down, as it really reflects poorly on themselves.
Reply 11
I just stare them down, as it usually makes them uncomfortable. Its gross imo, since its uncalled for. I dont appreciate people looking me up and down, as it really reflects poorly on themselves.

uncalled for?
Do you ever see men looking at you up and down ?female(it is gross and they are older than you) like they look at your breast 🤮

They're probably the sort of men who'll love a woman and then leave her in the same night. Not all men are like this.
Reply 13
uncalled for?

Meaning immature and I do not appreciate it.
Reply 14

Reflects poorly on themselves? sorry didn't understand what you meant
Reply 15
Reflects poorly on themselves? sorry didn't understand what you meant

Ah, never mind.
yeah ive experiance it
give them a dirty look and be like "what u looking at paedo?" i did that and walked away as he screamed things behind me
Reply 17
Are you Punjab?

Punjabi
ok
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
ok

Huh what ok?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending