The Student Room Group

Business mangement/human resources

Hi! So I’m going into sixth form the subjects that I’ve chosen are history,psychology,sociology,philosophy. I would like some advice on the career paths of Human Resources and business management :smile:
Original post by learner38
Hi! So I’m going into sixth form the subjects that I’ve chosen are history,psychology,sociology,philosophy. I would like some advice on the career paths of Human Resources and business management :smile:

Hi @learner38

Those are very similar subjects to what I chose to do in sixth form. After this I opted to do a Business Management with Marketing degree at the University of Hull, initally I was unsure whether university was the right plan for me but when I began to explore the opportunities it offered (such as work placements, study abroad, the social life, the indepedance) then I realised it was the best option for me. I have absolutely loved my time at the University of Hull, and even spent a year at Jaguar Land Rover!

In terms of careers I would recommend looking at the prospects website, I have linked what you could do with a Business Management degree HERE!

I hope this helps,

Millie
Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi @learner38

Those are very similar subjects to what I chose to do in sixth form. After this I opted to do a Business Management with Marketing degree at the University of Hull, initally I was unsure whether university was the right plan for me but when I began to explore the opportunities it offered (such as work placements, study abroad, the social life, the indepedance) then I realised it was the best option for me. I have absolutely loved my time at the University of Hull, and even spent a year at Jaguar Land Rover!

In terms of careers I would recommend looking at the prospects website, I have linked what you could do with a Business Management degree HERE!

I hope this helps,

Millie
Student Rep

Omg thank you soo much for going into depth. I really appreciate it I will go on the website :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending