Business mangement/human resources

Watch
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi! So I’m going into sixth form the subjects that I’ve chosen are history,psychology,sociology,phi losophy. I would like some advice on the career paths of Human Resources and business management
Uni of Hull Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by learner38)
Hi! So I’m going into sixth form the subjects that I’ve chosen are history,psychology,sociology,phi losophy. I would like some advice on the career paths of Human Resources and business management
Hi learner38

Those are very similar subjects to what I chose to do in sixth form. After this I opted to do a Business Management with Marketing degree at the University of Hull, initally I was unsure whether university was the right plan for me but when I began to explore the opportunities it offered (such as work placements, study abroad, the social life, the indepedance) then I realised it was the best option for me. I have absolutely loved my time at the University of Hull, and even spent a year at Jaguar Land Rover!

In terms of careers I would recommend looking at the prospects website, I have linked what you could do with a Business Management degree HERE!

I hope this helps,

Millie
Student Rep
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Uni of Hull Students)
Hi learner38

Those are very similar subjects to what I chose to do in sixth form. After this I opted to do a Business Management with Marketing degree at the University of Hull, initally I was unsure whether university was the right plan for me but when I began to explore the opportunities it offered (such as work placements, study abroad, the social life, the indepedance) then I realised it was the best option for me. I have absolutely loved my time at the University of Hull, and even spent a year at Jaguar Land Rover!

In terms of careers I would recommend looking at the prospects website, I have linked what you could do with a Business Management degree HERE!

I hope this helps,

Millie
Student Rep
Omg thank you soo much for going into depth. I really appreciate it I will go on the website
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (157)
14.58%
I'm not sure (46)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (320)
29.71%
I have already dropped out (30)
2.79%
I'm not a current university student (524)
48.65%

Watched Threads