aamy12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do you have a revision technique that actually works?? I really struggle to revise haha so any suggestions to try would be great, thanks x
Last edited by aamy12; 1 week ago

SAARH.A5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you a GCSE or A level student?
My advice would be, depending on the subject, do loads of past paper questions and basically learn/take notes off the answers. Obviously you would also need to apply this knowledge onto other questions. Or just keep attempting past paper questions.
Make summary notes early on and reference each topic to the specification point, so then you can make sure you have covered everything the specification requires.
Harry-Pikesley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aamy12)
Do you have a revision technique that actually works?? I really struggle to revise haha so any suggestions to try would be great, thanks x
I got through my GCSE's (and hopefully my A-Levels) by basically just using brainscape, a flashcard website, and past paper questions - if you are doing A-Levels, I might still have my flashcards saved, but don't think I have any of my GCSE ones anymore
Thatmusician02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The thing that worked best for me this year was using flash cards with questions on one side and answers on the other. I was able to remember a lot more quicker than anything else I tried. But if that doesn’t work keep trying out different ways, as different people learn in different ways so you might find something that works for you that way
LMH14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There are some really easy ways to study at home. This blog might be of help https://beintheknowuk.com/2020/06/14...dying-at-home/
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey aamy12!

The students at Portsmouth have complied lots of revision techniques into a thread here
hopefully you'll find something here that works for you

Eloise - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.59%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.94%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.94%

Watched Threads