Who should review my personal statement?

Watch
meganarnie123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am doing a late application for admission to a 2020/2021 course and I am trying to get it done by tomorrow. I am a mature student, I am applying all on my own and understand what is needed for the application, I am just unsure if my personal statement is good enough. I am applying for courses in cinematic arts and I have added all of my credentials and my about me portion. I have a total of 2044 characters without spaces and 1671 with spaces. I am adding a little bit more and will definitely be finished by tomorrow. I was wondering who I could get to look at it for me? Would a family member be okay? A friend? A collegue? I am just not sure.

Advice would be great. Thanks in advance.
Mecheng_prosp
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by meganarnie123)
I am doing a late application for admission to a 2020/2021 course and I am trying to get it done by tomorrow. I am a mature student, I am applying all on my own and understand what is needed for the application, I am just unsure if my personal statement is good enough. I am applying for courses in cinematic arts and I have added all of my credentials and my about me portion. I have a total of 2044 characters without spaces and 1671 with spaces. I am adding a little bit more and will definitely be finished by tomorrow. I was wondering who I could get to look at it for me? Would a family member be okay? A friend? A collegue? I am just not sure.

Advice would be great. Thanks in advance.
Your mentor or your referee would be the suitable person to go through your personal statement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (567)
34.26%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (681)
41.15%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.53%

Watched Threads