Feel dead in the head

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So ive been like this for months at this point, even before the whole covid-19 thing going down.

I just feel so bored of everything and everyone. Like all the stuff i used to love doing such as playing games, video editing and going out with friends all feel so boring and i can never be bothered to do them.

Most nights i just find myself lay on my bed listening to music, smoking and aimlessly scrolling through stuff on my phone. I dont find any of this fun but i dont really find anything fun.

Like i just dont know what to do anymore, im so fed up with everything and i feel the same everyday.

Im scared im going to end up pushing my friends away because im seen as "the boring ****" or something.

Like i dont know whats up with me, i just cant figure it out. I just feel sad and low and the best way i can describe it is dead in the head.

Like i quit smoking for like a year and because i started to feel like this i started again because its something to pass the time with and ive given up caring what its doing to me. Ive started to drink quite heavily because thats the only time i actually enjoy my life.

I dont know if anyone else feels like this or not but i just wanted to tell someone i guess. Its kinda stupid but ah well.
luna wolf 12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi yeah to be honest im going through it
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you perhaps depressed?
luna wolf 12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
to be honest i have depression +anxiety
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I dont know if i am or not, ive never been seen by my gp for such a thing so hard to say. I dont want to say i have it when i dont really knoe
PAPYRUS-UK
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So ive been like this for months at this point, even before the whole covid-19 thing going down.

I just feel so bored of everything and everyone. Like all the stuff i used to love doing such as playing games, video editing and going out with friends all feel so boring and i can never be bothered to do them.

Most nights i just find myself lay on my bed listening to music, smoking and aimlessly scrolling through stuff on my phone. I dont find any of this fun but i dont really find anything fun.

Like i just dont know what to do anymore, im so fed up with everything and i feel the same everyday.

Im scared im going to end up pushing my friends away because im seen as "the boring ****" or something.

Like i dont know whats up with me, i just cant figure it out. I just feel sad and low and the best way i can describe it is dead in the head.

Like i quit smoking for like a year and because i started to feel like this i started again because its something to pass the time with and ive given up caring what its doing to me. Ive started to drink quite heavily because thats the only time i actually enjoy my life.

I dont know if anyone else feels like this or not but i just wanted to tell someone i guess. Its kinda stupid but ah well.
Hi there,

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time, and that you have been feeling this way for several months.

I do think it might be worth having a conversation with your GP to let them know that you have lost interest in the things you used to enjoy, and that you feel sad and low in your mood. There is a tool called Doc Ready that can help you prepare for an appointment with your GP.

Sometimes, when people say that they feel dead inside, or that they have given up caring what happens to them, they are also experiencing thoughts of suicide. If you have been experiencing thoughts of suicide HOPELINEUK is here to support you. It is free to contact HOPELINEUK and it is anonymous and confidential. Their details are:

Phone: 0800 068 4141
Text: 07860039967
Email: [email protected]

Best wishes,
Rosie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (55)
8.89%
Confident (81)
13.09%
Indifferent (89)
14.38%
Unsure (159)
25.69%
Worried (235)
37.96%

Watched Threads