0%
EDINBURGH (0)
0%
akiiiii1011111
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im really confused about which unis to shortlist. Since im an international student its impossible to physically visit the campuses. I've researched the uni website and courses, however they all seem good on paper and it's tough to make a decision. any help?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It would help if you told us the options
akiiiii1011111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
It would help if you told us the options
im looking at studying management. researched the top 10 unis for the same But ive not got so much clarity
LSE
KCL
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
Kings College London
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
N. Auditoré
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by akiiiii1011111)
im looking at studying management. researched the top 10 unis for the same But ive not got so much clarity
LSE
KCL
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
Kings College London
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
Apply to

LSE
Bath
Manchester
KCL

(add a 5th safer option than the universities you mentioned). That seems good to me
akiiiii1011111
Rep:
?
thanks so much, but on what basis are you recommending these?
N. Auditoré
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks so much, but on what basis are you recommending these?
LSE has a good reputation worldwide and is revered for its business courses. Great uni really.
KCL is a safer option for if you plan on (or just want to) stay in London for university.
Bath is quite popular for business and sports courses and is in a more remote, calm area.
Manchester is an overall great uni with a lot of global clout and a wonderful city with plenty of culture and diversity.

Basically chose this as it is a diverse range of options because as an international student u may not be able to go for open days and most tend to gravitate towards London in my experience. So i went with 2 London unis, a more remote calm uni and a more popular city uni in the north. I suggest a safer 5th choice.
akiiiii1011111
Rep:
?
(Original post by nathan_nacu)
LSE has a good reputation worldwide and is revered for its business courses. Great uni really.
KCL is a safer option for if you plan on (or just want to) stay in London for university.
Bath is quite popular for business and sports courses and is in a more remote, calm area.
Manchester is an overall great uni with a lot of global clout and a wonderful city with plenty of culture and diversity.

Basically chose this as it is a diverse range of options because as an international student u may not be able to go for open days and most tend to gravitate towards London in my experience. So i went with 2 London unis, a more remote calm uni and a more popular city uni in the north. I suggest a safer 5th choice.
thank you so much, this makes sense. Are the remaining unis yet worth considering tho?
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thank you so much, this makes sense. Are the remaining unis yet worth considering tho?
All of them are excellent universities that would serve you well
N. Auditoré
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Napp)
All of them are excellent universities that would serve you well
I agree ☝🏽 all the universities on that list are great
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (20)
7.66%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.62%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.56%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (72)
27.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.01%

Watched Threads