The Student Room Group

I'm 16, can I have premature ejaculation?

I'm 16 years old, (male), I masturbate since I am 13, I'm not new to masturbation, I'm well aware of my body and my health, and of all my time of masturbation I know that I can last up to 40 minutes or so, not at the begining, but in this last year, the thing is that since a week or so I've noticed that I reach climax to quickly, this could be Premature ejaculation (PE) I'm concerned about this, they say teens can have PE, but it's because they haven't "trained" themselves yet, but it's different with me, why did this start happening all of a sudden, I'm concerned and stressed about this, could my years of teen masturbation had a negative impact on my lasting time? Is this a physical or mental problem? Help!
Reply 1
Don't worry. You are perfectly normal. Masturbation is not bad and will not have caused this. Remember, everything has been perfectly normal so there isn't anything physically wrong. Worrying about performance can have a negative impact, making things seem worse. Then more worry escalates this further. Just relax, take it easy and I'm sure that everything will return to normal. Take care and stay safe.
Reply 2
Thank you very much, I've been trying to relax and distract myself with other things, I guess I'll be fine.
Thanks again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest