Turn on thread page Beta

Costume party, help needed! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to a friends birthday party later this evening.. the only thing is that it's a heroes and villans costume party..

Now, my problem is, i don't have enough money to go out and rent/buy a costume, so i'm trying to think what I can go as using my smart/casual clothes.. I've got a good range I think, but I recently bought a new shirt, tie, jeans, smart black trousers and some shoes..

I was thinking about going as Clark Kent but someone I don't like is going as him, so that's pretty much out of the picture!

Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated

ReputationRep:
    If you're feeling really lazy just wear a suit and say you're james bond.

I hate costume parties.

ReputationRep:
    Peter Parker.
    i.e. go as a geek.

ReputationRep:
    Go as Captain Obvious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    If you're feeling really lazy just wear a suit and say you're james bond.

I hate costume parties.
    I know the feeling too mate, I hate them!

Peter Parker sounds ok actually :eek: I might have a camera somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Go as the amazing man man.

ReputationRep:
    Go as a rapist, all you need is a shifty look about you and a working penis.

ReputationRep:
    James Bond!!!

mmmm.....men + suits = :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowberg)
    Go as a rapist, all you need is a shifty look about you and a working penis.
    Could expand this into a paedophile if you add a creepy smile

ReputationRep:
    don't suppose you have a superman t-shirt lying about?
    shove that one, put a white shirt over the top - leaving the middle buttons undone.
    black tie. black specs. do your here and baddabing, baddaboom, you are now Clark Kent, AKA Superman :]

ReputationRep:
    Horatio Cain!

All you need is to say obvious things and keep taking a pair of sunglasses off and on repeatedly

ReputationRep:

I dressed up as the hoff and told people that I was both a hero AND a villain :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Could expand this into a paedophile if you add a creepy smile
    Or a couple bags of jelly babies in your "pocket".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew28913)
    Horatio Cain!

All you need is to say obvious things and keep taking a pair of sunglasses off and on repeatedly

:eek: .......i love you........

strangely Horatio Caine is rather hot.....OP pick him pick him pick him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactupuss)
    :eek: .......i love you........

strangely Horatio Caine is rather hot.....OP pick him pick him pick him!
    I know! Sad as I am, he is my hamster's name sake...... He is ginger too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunset_sky)
    I know! Sad as I am, he is my hamster's name sake...... He is ginger too :yep:

lmao....a hamster named horatio....awesome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GetoxR)
    I'm going to a friends birthday party later this evening.. the only thing is that it's a heroes and villans costume party..

Now, my problem is, i don't have enough money to go out and rent/buy a costume, so i'm trying to think what I can go as using my smart/casual clothes.. I've got a good range I think, but I recently bought a new shirt, tie, jeans, smart black trousers and some shoes..

I was thinking about going as Clark Kent but someone I don't like is going as him, so that's pretty much out of the picture!

Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated
    Go as Sherlock Holmes, it'd go with my costume really well. All you need is some tweedy stuff and a pipe.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.