Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had sex with my bf and now it hurts to wee
andrei00
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you didn’t use protection I would take an std test. Check this link where you can get free std tests sent to your house depending where you live https://sh24.org.uk/
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by andrei00)
If you didn’t use protection I would take an std test. Check this link where you can get free std tests sent to your house depending where you live https://sh24.org.uk/
I did use protection
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You might have a UTI. A burning sensation or pain when urinating is a common symptom. I recommend you speak to your GP. They can do a urine test and prescribe antibiotics if you do have a UTI. In the meantime, you could go to a pharmacy for advice. You should also increase your fluids to flush out whatever is causing the pain out of your system. In future, you should pee immediately after sex and make sure you thoroughly clean yourself down there to avoid any unwanted bacteria staying and then causing infections.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
infection?
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like it could be a UTI I get those after all the time to g up your GP it can be treated with antibiotics
andrei00
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Elektra06)
Sounds like it could be a UTI I get those after all the time to g up your GP it can be treated with antibiotics
Cranberry juice might help but as Elektra06 said you should go to your GP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.59%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.94%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.94%

Watched Threads