The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure where this covid vaccine nonsense some people are talking about is coming from, but it's not true everyone so don't worry. From what I understand, as long as you were born here and you went to all of them as a kid, you'll have had all the injections excluding the chickenpox (VZV) one but it says we can tell them we've had chickenpox and it's fine. Just waiting on the questionnaire email now, has anyone received it already? Also I'd like to ask whether anyone has looked into the Mantoux test and whether it's still compulsory given you have a BCG scar? Thanks
Anyone know what's happening with the Virtual Applicant Visit Day? I got an email saying my place was booked for the 29th April (which is today), but no further emails about when it starts or a link to access it?

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anna987
Anyone know what's happening with the Virtual Applicant Visit Day? I got an email saying my place was booked for the 29th April (which is today), but no further emails about when it starts or a link to access it?

Just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing? Thanks :smile:

I received an email on Monday or Tuesday, with an itinerary and a link to access the meeting on teams.
welp the end of april is almost here
just got an email that the offers wont be given for a bit longer
Just received an email that I have to wait until 20 May. At least there is still a hope 👍
i got the same as well
Same
same, i swr my heart dropped thinking it was a rejection
sameee i got so scared when i saw it, I guess there's still hope then!!
The wording of that email was HORRIBLE almost like it was made to induce anxiety 😭
(edited 2 years ago)
Omg fully thought i got a fourth rejection today only to find out we have to wait longer i don't know whether to laugh or cry
Original post by DaQuestioner
Omg fully thought i got a fourth rejection today only to find out we have to wait longer i don't know whether to laugh or cry

Hang in there!
Hey guys!
For the offer holders, when are you planning on to book the accommodation and which one are you choosing?
Plus, do you have any idea about how the medical school would look like? (Since it’s a new building).
If you have any sources, please do share. :smile:
Also, has anyone completed the pre-cas questionnaire?
(edited 2 years ago)
And where are you all applying from? (International students)
Original post by thisisme_
And where are you all applying from? (International students)

India. You?
I have not received a health questionnaire yet? Have other people received it?
Original post by Caring54321
India. You?

Oh, good to know. I’m applying from UAE.
Original post by Arumihhhhh
I have not received a health questionnaire yet? Have other people received it?

Not yet.
Hey guys,I did my A levels in 2020 (well, got my grades anyway) but took a gap year with an offer from Aston which i have already firmed for 2021, wanted to let you know im available for any questions, especially regarding Brexit changes since i am an EU national but classified as Home Fee Payer.Good Luck to everyone still waiting for offers, i got mine in april and this was before Covid was this big!

Latest

Trending

Trending