it surely has to be lower than 14.7

I hope so tbh...depends on the cohort who have applied to BSMS
Reply 45
Original post by Mimi0003
I hope so tbh...depends on the cohort who have applied to BSMS

How did you find the test today? :smile:
Original post by RA:)
How did you find the test today? :smile:

Mostly guessed my way through it tbh. Section 2 was a nightmare lol. Section 3 was good though. How was urs?
Mostly guessed my way through it tbh. Section 2 was a nightmare lol. Section 3 was good though. How was urs?

Agreed. Section 2 was an absolute shambles. Not feeling very good
Reply 48
Section 2 was crazy. Section was 1 was meh. My brain was fried. Fingers crossed guys cus I really want to go BSMS :frown: :frown: :frown: I feel it'll be lower. Hopefully they'll accept lower than 3 in each section
Reply 49

I thought it was pretty difficult overall. And agreed, section 2 was very hard. Just hoping this year’s cut off is low😂
I thought it was pretty difficult overall. And agreed, section 2 was very hard. Just hoping this year’s cut off is low😂

They're having a laugh if they don't make it low TBH!! Honestly everyone seems to have found it terrible!

Yea it was tbh...Section 3 was probs my favourite haha
Reply 52
Has anyone who sent off contextual evidence had a reply of confirmation from BSMS or been told that they are definitely eligible for the contextual offer?
Has anyone who sent off contextual evidence had a reply of confirmation from BSMS or been told that they are definitely eligible for the contextual offer?

i sent mine off but i haven't had a reply yet
Reply 54

My first post on TSR :biggrin:, anyways thought it be great to sign up and help out. I sent out my contextual data which were free schools meals and the 16-19 bursary with evidence on a letter from my school to both [email protected] and [email protected] on the 25/10/2020 and I got a reply on the 3/11/2020 back from a BSMS admissions officer telling me that he had added them onto my application so I'm not sure about what's happened with yours. Here's what they replied with for me if you are interested, I'd also like to ask if anyone here managed to get an invite to their admissions portal since I had never received one, the only emails I received were about the contextual offer but I've gotten logins for every other uni.BSMS Confirmation.png
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Butene
My first post on TSR :biggrin:, anyways thought it be great to sign up and help out. I sent out my contextual data which were free schools meals and the 16-19 bursary with evidence on a letter from my school to both [email protected] and [email protected] on the 25/10/2020 and I got a reply on the 3/11/2020 back from a BSMS admissions officer telling me that he had added them onto my application so I'm not sure about what's happened with yours. Here's what they replied with for me if you are interested, I'd also like to ask if anyone here managed to get an invite to their admissions portal since I had never received one, the only emails I received were about the contextual offer but I've gotten logins for every other uni.

Yea, I received an invite with my login credentials for the admissions portal (on the 15/10/20). Perhaps email the admissions team regarding this. However, I didn't apply for the contextual offer, so it may be different for you, not sure! Your best bet would be to check with BSMS
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 56
Yea, I received an invite with my login credentials for the admissions portal (on the 15/10/20). Perhaps email the admissions team regarding this. However, I didn't apply for the contextual offer, so it may be different for you, not sure! Your best bet would be to check with BSMS

Will definitely email them since I've got absolutely nothing this entire time besides the contextual emails, just curious did they send it to you for Brighton or BSMS?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Butene
My first post on TSR :biggrin:, anyways thought it be great to sign up and help out. I sent out my contextual data which were free schools meals and the 16-19 bursary with evidence on a letter from my school to both [email protected] and [email protected] on the 25/10/2020 and I got a reply on the 3/11/2020 back from a BSMS admissions officer telling me that he had added them onto my application so I'm not sure about what's happened with yours. Here's what they replied with for me if you are interested, I'd also like to ask if anyone here managed to get an invite to their admissions portal since I had never received one, the only emails I received were about the contextual offer but I've gotten logins for every other uni.

Welcome to TSR!
Reply 58
Original post by JaffleMcCraffle
Welcome to TSR!

Thanks! Glad I decided to ask or I would've sent out a really late enquiry to Brighton, hope they can get back to me soon.
Original post by Butene
Will definitely email them since I've got absolutely nothing these entire time besides the contextual emails, just curious did they send it to you for Brighton or BSMS?

Brighton - but was for BSMS due to the subject/contents in the email
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest