Butene
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by JoshWalters)
Guys I have sent my contextual offer evidence to [email protected] but I haven't received a confirmation my contextual data was received. Should I be worried?
When did you send it off? I actually got two replies this time the first was an acknowledgement and now they've told me it's been added on my UCAS application so not sure about the rest although I sent it quite early.
JoshWalters
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Butene)
When did you send it off? I actually got two replies this time the first was an acknowledgement and now they've told me it's been added on my UCAS application so not sure about the rest although I sent it quite early.
as they extended the deadline till the 6th of November i sent mine on the 5th of November. do you think that's why I haven't had a response yet? Should I call them tomorrow and ask? Thank you very much!
Butene
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
as they extended the deadline till the 6th of November i sent mine on the 5th of November. do you think that's why I haven't had a response yet? Should I call them tomorrow and ask? Thank you very much!
I'll dm you about it but I don't think you should call them yet but if you're that worried be free to call them up, don't bother emailing BSMS since it's just an automated reply ever since UCAS early entry deadline had passed.
RA:)
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I sent my evidence off pretty early and haven’t heard anything either. I’m pretty sure they’re just busy, as I think someone else in this thread hasn’t received a response as well. You can always try to call them to check, but I don’t know if they’ll reply, seeing as the admissions team are working remotely.
JoshWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by RA:))
I sent my evidence off pretty early and haven’t heard anything either. I’m pretty sure they’re just busy, as I think someone else in this thread hasn’t received a response as well. You can always try to call them to check, but I don’t know if they’ll reply, seeing as the admissions team are working remotely.
offff that's a huge relief lol thought I was the only one!! Lets hope we both get our confirmations ASAP
JoshWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'll dm you about it but I don't think you should call them yet but if you're that worried be free to call them up, don't bother emailing BSMS since it's just an automated reply ever since UCAS early entry deadline had passed.
Thank you very much mate really means a lot!! as RA said i think they are really busy and im just stressing over nothing
Butene
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Thank you very much mate really means a lot!! as RA said i think they are really busy and im just stressing over nothing
They're definitely busy, I'd leave it near towards getting BMAT results but as again it's your choice, there's nothing to stress over. Hope you both get your replies soon.
JoshWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
They're definitely busy, I'd leave it near towards getting BMAT results but as again it's your choice, there's nothing to stress over. Hope you both get your replies soon.
Thank you very much again hopefully we can all meet each other at BSMS when we are studying Medicine
qwerty573
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
same i haven’t either .. i’ve just emailed them so i’ll let u know what they say
abdar070
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by RA:))
I had sent it off around 30th, and I still havent recieved a confirmation. Definitely nothing to worry about hopefully. I have been calling admissions, but nobody seems to be picking up the phone.
ProWerewolf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I called them a while ago as I hadn't recieved a confirmation email either and they told me that I was listed as contextual. So I am guessing most of you are too
JoshWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ProWerewolf)
I called them a while ago as I hadn't recieved a confirmation email either and they told me that I was listed as contextual. So I am guessing most of you are too
If you dont mind me asking could you please tell me what number you called? Uhmm idk if we are allowed to post it in the thread so maybe PM me? Thank you very much and thanks for reassuring
charlotte70000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
is there an official 2021 applicant entry discussion for brighton-sussex medical school? Can't find one anywhere
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by charlotte70000)
is there an official 2021 applicant entry discussion for brighton-sussex medical school? Can't find one anywhere
You're in it now.

For future reference, here's the index: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6410398
Eliza2251
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
HIII!! I accidentally lost my log in and password for my BSMS portal DNAKJDNJKEFN idk who to email to get like a new one.
Bmd28
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Current 2nd year here!

Let me know if you have any questions
spk00
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Eliza2251)
HIII!! I accidentally lost my log in and password for my BSMS portal DNAKJDNJKEFN idk who to email to get like a new one.
Hey! If you email [email protected] she should be able to help you!
wfhaehfoWJE
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Do you think the cutoffs will be lower than last year?
SorryMedic
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Eliza2251)
I didn't get any info regarding the BSMS portal? Did anyone else get this?
medicaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by SorryMedic)
I didn't get any info regarding the BSMS portal? Did anyone else get this?
Hi , you should of got an email from BSMS . Why don't you contact them regarding this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads