3.23%
    Emos
    3.23%
    Goths
    2.15%
    Skaters
    1.08%

ReputationRep:
    I was reading the london paper the other day and there was an article on teenage tribes and a website made by channel 4 where you do a quiz based on your lifestyle and find out what tribe you are.

Peaches Geldof would categorise under the 'Trendies' Tribe. When I did the quiz I was put under Townies saying how I like everything mainstream and likes to go down the pub and go clubbing, I think this is untrue about me.

OK right now the quiz works do it then add your results to the poll

www.findyourtribe.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Mine crashed when I got up to the drugs page. I'd probably come out at 'scene' though. Unless there's a geek catagory.

ReputationRep:
    Same, it wouldn't go any further than the drugs.

A part of me sees this as a marketing campaign rather than anything else..boo.

ReputationRep:
    Mine wouldn't let me go any further. I got to the drugs page and everytime I tried to select something it just kept going back to the drugs. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    hmm well that did happen the 3rd time i did it, maybe theres a problem. the question about if oyu download music for free or buy it my friend thought it was a way for the goverment to find you and charge you for downloading free music.

ReputationRep:
    Mine crashed when I got to drugs page. Annoying, was actually looking forward to see what I would be 'classified' as. Ah well, can't be bothered to do it again.

I thought that about the downloading music too.

ReputationRep:
    Can't get past the drugs page.

ReputationRep:
    I cant get passed the drugs page either and I also thought that about the downloading music

ReputationRep:
    Won't let me go any further than the drugs page.

ReputationRep:
    couldn't get passed the drugs page but it was *******s anyway. just market research by the look of it. not to mention the answers to choose from were crap. what if you don't read magazines? what if you don't listen to the radio?

(Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    hmm well that did happen the 3rd time i did it, maybe theres a problem. the question about if oyu download music for free or buy it my friend thought it was a way for the goverment to find you and charge you for downloading free music.
    it wouldn't be :p:
    you can get legal free music online. not to mention it would never hold up as evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    what if you don't read magazines? what if you don't listen to the radio?
    There were options to pick if you didn't read magazines or listen to the radio. Saying that, for some of the questions none applied to me but I had to pick one. I couldn't get past the drugs page either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOneWho)
    There were options to pick if you didn't read magazines or listen to the radio. Saying that, for some of the questions none applied to me but I had to pick one. I couldn't get past the drugs page either.
    there were on one question, but on another you had to chose your favourite magazine and radio stations from the pictures, and there was no option for none like there was with the newspaper question. not that i could find anyway.

and that question about where you find out about new music. I just borrow albums from my friends or hear things in tv shows and look them up, I don't read music blogs or magazines or anything

ReputationRep:
    i'm guessing this is just a way for them to successfully do a survey on various things by trying to make it appealing with the 'find your tribe' angle?

ReputationRep:
    there were on one question, but on another you had to chose your favourite magazine and radio stations from the pictures, and there was no option for none like there was with the newspaper question. not that i could find anyway.
    There was it was just cleverly disguised in a magazine shape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDestinyx)
    There was it was just cleverly disguised in a magazine shape
    just looked through and there's no 'i dont watch tv' one. that's the one i meant i just did it a while ago now and forgot.
    just remembered about the magazine one, i was looking for bizarre but it wasn't there.

ReputationRep:
    i wasted so much time on that
    really annoyign

ReputationRep:
    Stuck on drugs

ReputationRep:
    I was getting well into it.. until it stopped at drugs, how annoying :|

ReputationRep:
    we've been fooled - they have already taken all our precious information and then don't even deliver our tribe!! darn drugs page.

ReputationRep:
    couldn't get passed the drugs page but it was *******s anyway. just market research by the look of it. not to mention the answers to choose from were crap. what if you don't read magazines? what if you don't listen to the radio?

it wouldn't be :p:
    you can get legal free music online. not to mention it would never hold up as evidence.
    There was a 'i dont read magazines' or 'i dont listen to the radio' as options in the quiz.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.