The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
It's working again.. I don't trust it's answers though -_-
it said im a townie:smile:
Smart Urban...thats a bit boring
Rah!
apparently i'm an indie scenester

you are an indie scenester! you are at the forefront on the indie scene - you know all the major players. you're always ahead of the game - moving on to the next thing once everyone joins in. you like to look good and your icons go beyong the centrefold of the NME - your current look is james dean meets You are an Indie Scenester! You are at the forefront on the indie scene – you know all the major players. You’re always ahead of the game – moving on to the next thing once everyone joins in. You like to look good and your icons go beyond the centrefold of the NME – your current look is James Dean meets Grace Jones. Just wait – everyone will be wearing it in a year’s time.

pretty much totally wrong.
I attempted again and it froze. :mad:
Reply 66
Apparently I'm an 'indie scenester'. I listen to classic fm and radio 4,read The Times, hate almost all brands and don't care about clothes, buy New Scientist and BBC History magazine, have never done drugs, despise this celebrity culture, have never read - nor ever will read- NME, and know nothing about modern music. I think they might have got it a bit wrong.

Also, I find the fact that some people do actually class themselves as 'indie scenesters' nothing short of hilarious.
It said I was a mosher, which i guess it decided because of the music stuff, but its not representative of me at all.
waheyy it actually worked this time.. townie.. ergh!

''you were showing signs of chav'' oh lord i actually want to kill myself.

''You are a Townie! Your job might be a bit boring but it brings home the bacon and helps you save up for those two weeks away to Spain. Your weekends are set in stone trip to the shops in town, buy yourself something nice, head to the All Bar One with friends, have a laff, maybe go for a club, as long as there’s none of the indie weirdo music. Keep it straight, you say.''
Techie.

L. O. L.
Reply 70
You are an Indie Kid! There’s nothing like the twang of a guitar to get your Converse tapping. Indie Kids are part of a mass whether that means swaying with their friends at a gig, commenting on Drowned in Sound’s message board or trawling through band profiles on MySpace for the next exciting sound. It’s amazing what can still be done with a guitar, you know.

Shut up, I hate the fashion and said I listened to pop music! Load of rubbish.
Apparently I'm a "scenester" :mad:

What a load of *******s
I'm 'PC World'. I'm so proud of my achievement. :indiff:
Reply 73
Perfect_Gent
Do you think this is the whole point of it. We're all going through life trying to find out where we fit in and it's very easy to get stuck on drugs?

So long for this theory.

Apparantly I'm a Techie but I show signs of being a DIYer and PC World.
Reply 74
Indie Scenester - can't really disagree with that.
apparently I'm a 'Scene Kid' who also has tendencies towards Indie.

I totally disagree. I'm a glammy. Where the heck was glammy on the list?
I got 'PC World'.

"Who needs human interaction when you have Facebook?" XDD SO TRUE!!

It says I have Techie and Townie tendencies too, though I don't know how it came up with the latter.
Reply 77
dont agree with mine, apparently im a blinger
I'm a clubber.
Hey, OP, can you put a poll up so we can see what everyone gets? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending