?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good luck everyone!
Scarlet-Ibis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hope today went ok for everyone... it went by so quickly! I notice offers were sent 9 days after the interview last year, so hopefully we don’t need to wait too long to hear back!
cmcintyre
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you! Hope went well for you too! It was so intense and so quick! I feel it could really go either way for me at this point!! Fingers crossed we have all done enough and don’t have too long to wait!
Aspirin123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I just found this thread. I was wondering for those of you that are considering doing the course, would you be reducing your hours at work for the first 3 years? Or planning on doing the studying on the side? The university website isn't very clear how intense the course is going to be.

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back from admissions.
EternalStudenten
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Aspirin123)
Hi, I just found this thread. I was wondering for those of you that are considering doing the course, would you be reducing your hours at work for the first 3 years? Or planning on doing the studying on the side? The university website isn't very clear how intense the course is going to be.

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back from admissions.
As the requirement is for your employer to support your application I think the employer would know they have to reduce your hours.
I was wondering what backgrounds do people have? Anyone from clinical psychology?
Scarlet-Ibis
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just got an offer 😭😭😭SO HAPPY!! Good luck to everyone else
Rentaghost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scarlet-Ibis)
Me too!
cmcintyre
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Me too!!! Congratulations 🥳
rmac_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cmcintyre)
Me too!!! Congratulations 🥳
Aw this is so exciting, I got one too! Congrats 🎉💛
Scarlet-Ibis
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations everyone! 💃🏻 What an exciting time for us all! Out of interest what is everyone’s current profession? I’m a pharmacist. 🙂
cmcintyre
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations everyone! 💃🏻 What an exciting time for us all! Out of interest what is everyone’s current profession? I’m a pharmacist. 🙂
I’m a practice pharmacist same as you
Rentaghost
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Think there’s going to be a few pharmacists. I’m a Dietitian. Where are you currently based?
Scarlet-Ibis
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cmcintyre)
I’m a practice pharmacist same as you
Yes 🤟🏻

(Original post by Rentaghost)
Think there’s going to be a few pharmacists. I’m a Dietitian. Where are you currently based?
Nice! Yeah I think there might be a lot of pharmacists too judging by the assessment day 🙈
Djack92
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got an offer too 😃 Another practice pharmacist here.
Aspirin123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations!! Good to heard that many of you have got in. I wanted to ask, did you guys get support from your employer from the get-go? Or told them after you got in?
Rentaghost
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Aspirin123)
Congratulations!! Good to heard that many of you have got in. I wanted to ask, did you guys get support from your employer from the get-go? Or told them after you got in?
I would say it’s important to know that you can be flexible in your work schedule, so you can accommodate the requirements of ‘in-person’ teaching. So that’s either clearing it with your employer prior to applying, or changing your job to facilitate that flexibility. The university want a signed declaration from your employer that they will support the work of the course.
scunner
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone. I am a current student from the 2020 intake for HCP med. Happy to answer questions for anyone with offers who want to know about the course. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (280)
51.95%
No (259)
48.05%

Watched Threads