well done!!
Nice one:smile:
still havent gotten an email
Original post by YungLordRaf
still havent gotten an email

same
coochiebloodclart gl with the offer g
Ayo, can’t go wrong with a cheeky bit of Minecraft after some hard work! 😎😎
we gonna be on here at 9:50 or no? assuming not since imperial have been ridiculously slow on even confirming they have our applications. The funding cut really hit different yh
I think they'll send interview offers next week for those who recieved the email. For us people who haven't, i think we have to wait till after christmas.
anyone know if applicants for other courses went through this whole email thing too, and if so did they just get rejected earlier or what?

got the email today but honestly it really doesn't say much just that it's passed onto the MBBS department
Original post by YungLordRaf
we gonna be on here at 9:50 or no? assuming not since imperial have been ridiculously slow on even confirming they have our applications. The funding cut really hit different yh

Idk man. I've stopped thinking about unis for a bit cos mocks r coming. But for some reason I've had a feeling something might happen today. I'm probably really wrong and it may j be the fact that this time last year invites were sent out. But I feel like they've already ranked us based on BMAT, they just forgot to send the email saying its been passed on on to MBBS. idk tho
Original post by kosh_ki
anyone know if applicants for other courses went through this whole email thing too, and if so did they just get rejected earlier or what?

got the email today but honestly it really doesn't say much just that it's passed onto the MBBS department

Yh my friends got this email. But they both got it a little after submitting their UCAS applications.
Original post by Bigreshe
Yh my friends got this email. But they both got it a little after submitting their UCAS applications.

Oh cool, did they get an interview/get rejected after?
Original post by Bigreshe
Idk man. I've stopped thinking about unis for a bit cos mocks r coming. But for some reason I've had a feeling something might happen today. I'm probably really wrong and it may j be the fact that this time last year invites were sent out. But I feel like they've already ranked us based on BMAT, they just forgot to send the email saying its been passed on on to MBBS. idk tho

Same, but I'm soooooo tempted to stay just in case - guess I probably will be here😂😂😂😂

Maybe we should ask the ICL rep again?
@CoochieMan you had an interview? from where? I hope it went well 😄
@CoochieMan that's great to hear!
@CoochieMan where else did you apply?
Original post by kosh_ki
Oh cool, did they get an interview/get rejected after?

Bth got interviews. One of them already has an offer.
No so what I'm saying is that they sent our applications to the admissions office ages ago but forgot inform us.
@Bigreshe who got interviews?

Latest

Trending

Trending