The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2021 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by turbo fisto
Did they say the offers are still going out or have they all been sent out?

That was 2 hours ago when I asked, so would appreciate someone asking 😂

I have been roasting them enough
Original post by Lalalala93
That was 2 hours ago when I asked, so would appreciate someone asking 😂

I have been roasting them enough

Just sent them a DM, I feel sorry for them
Original post by MrTevani
Just sent them a DM, I feel sorry for them

let us know what they say !!
Original post by 1234luna
let us know what they say !!

They haven't replied yet but there's only 2 hours left till 5pm...
Any more offers?
Original post by med101_
Any more offers?

Not heard back from anyone.

Has anyone spoken to admissions?
I'm so scared
Original post by med101_
I'm so scared

Same... site has crashed now too
Has it
Reply 1629
Original post by mintvelvet
Same... site has crashed now too

does anyone know if they're going to send out rejections after the second batch or after they finish sending out offers from today?
does anyone know if they've all been sent yet
Same... site has crashed now

So what's gonna happen now
The site is still up for me.

I just got a response from insta. They only work up until 5 and it sounded like they're still working on sending them out
They're still sending them out guys. Good luck to all of you!! Dont stress cus everyone deserves this
Original post by med101_
They're still sending them out guys. Good luck to all of you!! Dont stress cus everyone deserves this

has anything been said about them finishing sending out all the offers today? :smile:
Original post by 1234luna
has anything been said about them finishing sending out all the offers today? :smile:

Nope, they didn't say anything to that effect
They said they work from 9 to 5 so probs after 5 the offers will stop
Hot damn I got really excited for a moment because I got an email from ucas track, thought I had heard from kmms but it was from my back up non med choice. Still happy to have got that though!
Hot damn I got really excited for a moment because I got an email from ucas track, thought I had heard from kmms but it was from my back up non med choice. Still happy to have got that though!

Well done!!!
Original post by hiraz
does anyone know if they're going to send out rejections after the second batch or after they finish sending out offers from today?

I'm surprised they didn't do the rejections first. I understand they want to see how many people will select them as firm or insurance, but surely out of the hundreds of applicants not everyone is on this "waiting list".

So basically I have no idea. They haven't really done anything in a predictable fashion, so wait and see!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending