Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2021 entry

Watch
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Furbs)
Jeez. This has completely put me off applying here...
Yes, I doubt they will get 1500 applicants this year!
Furbs
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Yes, I doubt they will get 1500 applicants this year!
I see you called them out on the 2020 thread. Did their reps ever come up with a good enough reply?
GANFYD
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Furbs)
I see you called them out on the 2020 thread. Did their reps ever come up with a good enough reply?
Nah. The reps just ask admissions any questions and relay the answers. It was all a bit of a mess!
Furbs
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Nah. The reps just ask admissions any questions and relay the answers. It was all a bit of a mess!
Thank you. You've really helped guide my decision in which unis to apply to
GANFYD
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Furbs)
Thank you. You've really helped guide my decision in which unis to apply to
Good luck wih your application
Amberrose101
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi!

I have a UCAT of 2700, a 1st in Biomedical Science but, bad A-Levels but, good GCSE's and 4 years of hospital experience (HCA).

Will i be able to apply for medicine or will my A-Levels hold me back?

Thanks x
aspmedic
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ecolier)

Welcome to the Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2021 Entry Discussion.

KMMS A100 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5866148

For general information click: https://kmms.ac.uk/study/

For entry requirements click: https://kmms.ac.uk/entry-requirements-2021/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Does anyone know how applicants are contextualised (particularly those with GCSEs). If it is relative to the average performance, what if you are in a high performing school, are you ruled out completely?
Hannahsmithx28
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What is the minimum UCAT score that Kent would accept? I know they don’t technically have a cutoff but I’m unsure if I’d be able to apply with a 627.5 average + band 2
KD02
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hannahsmithx28)
What is the minimum UCAT score that Kent would accept? I know they don’t technically have a cutoff but I’m unsure if I’d be able to apply with a 627.5 average + band 2
If you have a look on their website it should say their cutoff last year. You can use that to gauge what it could be this year. Sorry I can't help much
FemaleBo55
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I dont live near kent let alone work within NHS kent region... that basically means I wont score much point seeing as my ucat itself isnt as great
KingLadoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How would I convey that i'm a pharmacist looking to study medicine and work/contribute towards the healthcare of the population in the kent region throughout my 5 year stay there? lol 🤔
SweetSummerx
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've got 2730 B1 with first class BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences and merit in MSc Neurosciences so think I have an ok chance? Does anyone know what scholarships will be available for '21 entry or when any information will be available?
Dombywomby
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Furbs)
Have you got a link to last years thread ? Can’t seem to find it
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Dombywomby)
Have you got a link to last years thread ? Can’t seem to find it
It's literally in the first post of this thread.
Koala3
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
does anyone know the cut off for 2020 entry?
SweetSummerx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Koala3)
does anyone know the cut off for 2020 entry?
The last post in the 2020 thread, claims it was 2420
MomoAlas
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does the KentVision not work for anyone else?
SweetSummerx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MomoAlas)
Does the KentVision not work for anyone else?
It worked fine for me but I have previously applied to Kent
MomoAlas
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SweetSummerx)
It worked fine for me but I have previously applied to Kent
Yeah mine doesn't work at all so I will probably send them an email later today
Yo...
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys on KentVision there’s a section about having a visa to study, do we need to submit anything yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%