Scroll to see replies

If none are sent by 4pm today might have to do an MBBS in Kazakhstan
Original post by JP2000!!!
If none are sent by 4pm today might have to do an MBBS in Kazakhstan

What's so significant about today?
Original post by abc dribble
What's so significant about today?

Nothing - just had enough
So if I wait past 20th May to firm do I lose my offer at Lincoln or do I have until the 10th June to wait for Leicester to make a decision on the 10th based on what I’ve heard??
Original post by YK1318
So if I wait past 20th May to firm do I lose my offer at Lincoln or do I have until the 10th June to wait for Leicester to make a decision on the 10th based on what I’ve heard??

You have until the 10th of June to select your uni choices. After that, it automatically assumes you've rejected all your choices.
Anyone hear anything
This is just rude by Leicester....
Imagine on the 20th they just give offers out to everyone waiting lmao
It'll be hilarious if they give me a rejection or offer after I've already chosen my firm and insurance.
Original post by abc dribble
It'll be hilarious if they give me a rejection or offer after I've already chosen my firm and insurance.

are you not planning to withdraw?
Original post by JackGrealish

That will be the best thing ever
Original post by koala200020
are you not planning to withdraw?

**** no. I've waited this long, I want an answer. I'm going to select my firm and insurance on the 21st.

Can’t wait for the gap year
Original post by JP2000!!!
Can’t wait for the gap year

Already on one. Wish I applied in year 13 but hesitated. Would’ve given me a lot more experience for this cycle!
Already on one. Wish I applied in year 13 but hesitated. Would’ve given me a lot more experience for this cycle!

Same :frown:
Original post by 12345679
Same :frown:

what’s the plan if we don’t make it...?
what’s the plan if we don’t make it...?

honestly no idea...hoping there’s some spaces in clearing this year otherwise I’m so lost.
Original post by 12345679
honestly no idea...hoping there’s some spaces in clearing this year otherwise I’m so lost.

I'm going to study biomedical science or pharmacology as I'm still passionate about this area of science and can go on to study a masters and even a PhD. It also gives me a chance to reapply to medicine as I don't want to give up on it. However, I do want to get on with my life and I'm happy with wherever it takes me so long as I work hard for it.
I'm going to study biomedical science or pharmacology as I'm still passionate about this area of science and can go on to study a masters and even a PhD. It also gives me a chance to reapply to medicine as I don't want to give up on it. However, I do want to get on with my life and I'm happy with wherever it takes me so long as I work hard for it.

Post edited automatically
Just got an offer alhamdulillah

Latest

Trending

Trending