University of Manchester A104 2021 entry

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago

Welcome to the University of Manchester A104 (6 years including foundation year) 2021 Entry Discussion.

Manchester A104 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6148694

For general information click: https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/u...undation-year/

For entry requirements click: https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/u...course-profile

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 1 year ago
hash93838
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
anyone heard anything?
forgetrunaway
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hash93838)
anyone heard anything?
I’ve had my interview, just waiting now
hash93838
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by forgetrunaway)
I’ve had my interview, just waiting now
im stressed - i've heard nothing at all. when was your interview?
forgetrunaway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
im stressed - i've heard nothing at all. when was your interview?
Have you had your interview? Mine was 24th feb. I wouldn’t worry too much since they said decisions will probs be given out in March
hash93838
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have you had your interview? Mine was 24th feb. I wouldn’t worry too much since they said decisions will probs be given out in March
ive heard nothing at all!
forgetrunaway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ive heard nothing at all!
As in you haven’t been offered/rejected an interview? They were all sent out in December
hash93838
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
As in you haven’t been offered/rejected an interview? They were all sent out in December
i havent been offered an interview yet... and they havent rejected me either. im worried
forgetrunaway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i havent been offered an interview yet... and they havent rejected me either. im worried
Oh I see. I would definitely email them and ask them what’s going on.
hash93838
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh I see. I would definitely email them and ask them what’s going on.
thanks. MUCH APPRECIATED
forgetrunaway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thanks. MUCH APPRECIATED
No problem, good luck and lmk how it goes
catherine468
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Offer received just now ! Home student
forgetrunaway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by catherine468)
Offer received just now ! Home student
Congrats! I’m still waiting. Was it for medicine with a foundation year?
catherine468
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congrats! I’m still waiting. Was it for medicine with a foundation year?
Thank you and yeh it was. I know they said end of March we’d hear so maybe they’re giving out offers in batches
ce14222
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Offer! Email from track at 7:25, home applicant grad, conditional on 2:1 in my degree interview was 8th Feb ucat 2890 b1
hash93838
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i still havent been given an interview - tf is going on
TCL
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i still havent been given an interview - tf is going on
I think interviews finished on Wednesday. Maybe you missed an e-mail about whether you got through the shortlisting. What does it say on UCAS Track? What was your UCAT score?
TCL
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Would offer holders be willing to share stats and say whether they are grads or school leavers? If a school leaver, what were your A level subjects? There is very little info about the A104 "wrong subject" applicants as they are such small cohorts and we are wondering what the mix of people is like. Would also be interested to know whether you are planning to firm Manchester and why.

Thanks!
catherine468
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TCL)
Would offer holders be willing to share stats and say whether they are grads or school leavers? If a school leaver, what were your A level subjects? There is very little info about the A104 "wrong subject" applicants as they are such small cohorts and we are wondering what the mix of people is like. Would also be interested to know whether you are planning to firm Manchester and why.

Thanks!
I’m in year 13 and am doing Biology, English Literature and PE. Not sure whether I will firm as I haven’t heard back from my others yet
forgetrunaway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TCL)

Thanks!
I’m still waiting for a response so praying I get in because it’s my first choice but I’m in yr13, studying art sociology and psychology, predicted A* A* A and ucat 2520 band 1
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads