The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow, I’m quite expensive then!
Original post by pericardium
Wow, I’m quite expensive then!

You'll be more and more expensive worth more as you progress in your career!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)
Ahh stop! You’re giving me chills!
When does Nottingham/Lincoln ask for your work experience? Do we have to fill in forms like Keele university
Original post by SAK1
When does Nottingham/Lincoln ask for your work experience? Do we have to fill in forms like Keele university

If last year is anything to go on, they only ask a random selection of students to provide details of work experience. I received my email on 15th October 2019 asking for these details when I applied for 2020 entry.
Original post by pericardium
If last year is anything to go on, they only ask a random selection of students to provide details of work experience. I received my email on 15th October 2019 asking for these details when I applied for 2020 entry.

oh really? i thought it was everyone. thank you for informing!
Does anyone know if there are any forms required to fill in for contextual offer eligibility or will they automatically know from your UCAS?
Original post by Abzy2002
Does anyone know if there are any forms required to fill in for contextual offer eligibility or will they automatically know from your UCAS?

Contextual flags are produced automatically from UCAS based on your postcode and school attended. You don’t need to take any further action.
Do IGCSEs count as GCSEs for Nottingham? Or are they considered GCSE equivalents? The website says GCSE equivalents aren't counted in the score calculation
Original post by tayyebiy
Do IGCSEs count as GCSEs for Nottingham? Or are they considered GCSE equivalents? The website says GCSE equivalents aren't counted in the score calculation

id imagine they count as GCSEs given how common they are, but emailing and asking is probably the best thing to do.
Does anyone know what the format for interviews will be like this year?
Reply 251
Has anyone had an email from Nottingham saying that they will take longer to go through applications and latest is March 31?
Original post by Daak
Has anyone had an email from Nottingham saying that they will take longer to go through applications and latest is March 31?

yep I did
Original post by neelan433
Does anyone know what the format for interviews will be like this year?

On the Nottingham website they state: For 2021 entry, due to the pandemic, all interviews will be online using Microsoft Teams.

The interviews will:

Have two interviewers on the panel
Last between 30 and 45 minutes
Include questions on four scenarios which may include role play.
Original post by madihahc
On the Nottingham website they state: For 2021 entry, due to the pandemic, all interviews will be online using Microsoft Teams.

The interviews will:

Have two interviewers on the panel
Last between 30 and 45 minutes
Include questions on four scenarios which may include role play.

Could you please post the link to this information as I can’t find it. Many thanks
Original post by Cat2003
Could you please post the link to this information as I can’t find it. Many thanks

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/course/Medicine-BMedSci+and+BMBS

Many thanks! So are we thinking more panel style than MMI?
Reply 257
Did anyone get an email about the Nottingham, and that it could potentially take up to March 31st to get a reply back on their application?
Original post by dj3321
Did anyone get an email about the Nottingham, and that it could potentially take up to March 31st to get a reply back on their application?

:hi: Welcome to :tsr2:

Please post in this dedicated thread (the one we're in now) for Nottingham A100 queries.

For future reference, there is a thread for each UK medical school / their courses. Here is the index: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6410398

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 259
Original post by dj3321

I didn't get this email, but my friends did so I'm just wondering

Latest

Trending

Trending