The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had an interview invite with 48 points, home non-contextual. Would someone like to make a Google sheet?
Have any of the people who have an interview applied to both the Nottingham and Lincoln pathways?
Original post by Ameliajoy
Have any of the people who have an interview applied to both the Nottingham and Lincoln pathways?

I have
when did you hear this?
Original post by Dontkmowwhat
I had an interview invite with 48 points, home non-contextual. Would someone like to make a Google sheet?

when did you hear this?
Original post by Stylesouts
Do you think they will send out more interview invites today

Yes, one of my friends got one this morning
Original post by KnightOJK
Yes, one of my friends got one this morning

I wish they would’ve sent them all in one go! Anxiety is starting to get to me 😂
Original post by SAK1
I wish they would’ve sent them all in one go! Anxiety is starting to get to me 😂

IK same!!! I'm so nervous. Anyways just gotta say positive :smile: good luck.
Original post by KnightOJK
IK same!!! I'm so nervous. Anyways just gotta say positive :smile: good luck.

Same to you good luck 😉
I’m fully expecting a ucas track email saying unsuccessful
Original post by Wannabemedic094
I’m fully expecting a ucas track email saying unsuccessful

same here lol
50 points and still nothing :frown:
Original post by Usernamexx
50 points and still nothing :frown:

Original post by inara_30
same here lol

Mate why they taking so long 😭😭 I just wanna know
What was the lowest score accepted and has any grads got interviews or rejections??
Does anyone know if they take into account achieved a-levels instead or in addition to GCSEs? Also whether they look at when you took GCSEs as I am technically in year 15 if that makes sense? Thanksss
If anyone with a point score of 47 and non contectual got an interview invite could you please tell us. :smile:
Hi, got an interview yesterday
Original post by jim1000
Hi, got an interview yesterday

well done, what points did you get?
Original post by trumpetdrum123
well done, what points did you get?

I got 50 points achieved A levels
I got 47 points but when I put my postcode into the checker on Nottingham website, it told me that I’m eligible for a contextual offer.

Other than going to a state school and having a low achievement postcode, I don’t have any other things that meet the contextual offer.

Has any contextual predicted students with 47 points heard anything? Are you guys contextual because of postcode? And also, do contextual offers go out later than non-contextual?

Latest

Trending

Trending