The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

guys with those who have interviews, will you be using earphones? if so, do you think using airpods will be ok or using none at all
Original post by ilov3chips
guys with those who have interviews, will you be using earphones? if so, do you think using airpods will be ok or using none at all

I just an interview (not for Notts) and i used earplugs and it worked fine :smile: airpods should be fine as well as long as you’re sure that they will stay connected throughout the whole thing - i wasn’t convinced so i used earplugs
Hi, I've not heard anything from Nottingham yet but I got ucat 2860 gcses 99999887 and score 46/56 do you think I will get an interview?
Original post by arwaisfailing
I just an interview (not for Notts) and i used earplugs and it worked fine :smile: airpods should be fine as well as long as you’re sure that they will stay connected throughout the whole thing - i wasn’t convinced so i used earplugs

I haven’t got any earphones I only have my airpods, I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m being unprofessional with them on, I just want to reduce as much background noise as possible, Thank you for replying it means a lot! hopefully you get an offer for your chosen uni, wish you luck! :-)
Original post by ilov3chips
I haven’t got any earphones I only have my airpods, I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m being unprofessional with them on, I just want to reduce as much background noise as possible, Thank you for replying it means a lot! hopefully you get an offer for your chosen uni, wish you luck! :-)

ah okay, well hopefully should work just as well with airpods (maybe try a mock zoom with like a friend?) and tysm!! wishing all the best for you as well :smile:
hey guys just received an interview!! i’m a contextual applicant and did the nottingham summer school but my stats are:
UCAT: 2450
GCSEs: 9998888887

good luck for interviews everyone!
- susan
Has anyone with 47 non contextual gotten an interview ?
For those who got an interview, did you receive your confirmation email? I selected a date and everything but haven’t yet received the confirmation email I am meant to get :frown:
How many more batches do you think there will be ?
How many more batches do you think there will be ??
Original post by Donut232003
For those who got an interview, did you receive your confirmation email? I selected a date and everything but haven’t yet received the confirmation email I am meant to get :frown:

I got a confirmation email. Maybe worth contacting them to check they’ve got your booking
Does anyone know how many batches they are doing
Original post by Wannabemedic094
Summer school for Nottingham?

yeah
These unis are giving interview invites till febura

Original post by HannahABB19
Does anyone know how many batches they are doing

These unis are giving interview invites until February so ther are lots more left to give out dont worry
hi has anyone been rejected?
Will there be more interview invites. I have a score of 48 and not heard anything and really worried that I’ll receive a rejection
Original post by Mars3009
Last interviews are on the 28 january

How do you know?
Original post by fwasddf
These unis are giving interview invites till febura

These unis are giving interview invites until February so ther are lots more left to give out dont worry

Oh okay. I’m just really worried I haven’t heard anything as of yet (32/40 grad)
Anyone have any idea of what sort of things the 4 scenarios in the interviews will be?
I am a home applicant with 48 pts. I haven't heard back yet but then again I knew it was risky when applying 😔

Latest