The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by srjo77
What portal are people talking about?! I’ve never heard of Nottingham having a portal !!!!

MyNottingham
Original post by abc dribble
Oh lord. Now it's stress.

dw theres still loads of applicants that are gonna spend the whole weekend staring at the ceiling and overthinking 🤧 x

wayyy easier said than done but try not to stress it too much, there’s nothing we can change to make the wait faster :smile:
MyNottingham

did the uni send us login details for this? i’ve never heard of the portal either
Does anyone know if there are any offer holder group chats or anything like that?
MyNottingham

Has there been any documentation we’ve needed to upload to the portal or anything important please? I’m unable to access my login details now
Original post by cupcake2012
did the uni send us login details for this? i’ve never heard of the portal either

Yeah I didn’t realise, but they sent a link in our acknowledgement email x
Original post by srjo77
Has there been any documentation we’ve needed to upload to the portal or anything important please? I’m unable to access my login details now

You would have got an email if you needed too, but try and login in/contact the union anyway in case there is
Original post by ireuber
Does anyone know if there are any offer holder group chats or anything like that?

I think you sorted out last years chat? Can you help. Thanks so much.
i got an offer earlier today but i also interviewed in the first batch in December so maybe they are sending decisions to those interviewed first?
Original post by Mxf.e
You would have got an email if you needed too, but try and login in/contact the union anyway in case there is

Ok, thank you x
Got an offer at 6:25. Only change to Nottingham portal was to say I need a DBS check or to add it on. Stats were UCAT 2820 b1, GCSEs 9999999888, a level predicted 3 A*s, felt interview wasn't great but not super bad, interview was jan 5, home applicant, non contextual - hope this helps!
Original post by lolmedicine
i got an offer earlier today but i also interviewed in the first batch in December so maybe they are sending decisions to those interviewed first?

I had my interview on January 27th and also got an offer today so I don’t think they’re sending them based on when you did your interview
Original post by DR2002
@ecolier I think you sorted out last years chat? Can you help. Thanks so much.

Congratulations to all offer holders.

Your brand new offer holders' thread is here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6936604

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)
Have any internationals received offers?
yea have any internationals received?
Received an offer at 6:13 yesterday evening, official email came from Nottingham at 8am this morning! Home, non-contextual, yr 13. I had my interview in December and thought it went so badly, I'm in shock.
Original post by hello0320
Received an offer at 6:13 yesterday evening, official email came from Nottingham at 8am this morning! Home, non-contextual, yr 13. I had my interview in December and thought it went so badly, I'm in shock.

that's incredible!! well done :smile:

Congratulations!!!
I'm guessing last year, post-interview rejections came out after offers?

Congratulations!