The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dexter345
Why do you wanna be a doctor? Aren’t Chelsea paying u enough?

no
Original post by Dexter345
Does Plymouth accept AAA? their website says A*AA-AAB

Yh, thats the range of grades they will give you in the offer.
Original post by aspiringmedic:0
Yh, thats the range of grades they will give you in the offer.

Is 602.5 ucat b2 guarenteed for an interview?
Thanks
Original post by Timo werner
Is 602.5 ucat b2 guarenteed for an interview?
Thanks

Well I think thats the above the cut off so essentially yh
Reply 24
What do you need to be guaranteed for an interview? From what I can see on this thread, is it just that as long as you meet the minimum grade requirements and are above the UCAT cut off, you get interviewed?
Original post by i.j.
What do you need to be guaranteed for an interview? From what I can see on this thread, is it just that as long as you meet the minimum grade requirements and are above the UCAT cut off, you get interviewed?

Correct
Hi so do Plymouth only use the UCAT cut off of 2400? Because in previous years each of the 4 subsets have been given a cut off , is this not used anymore ?
do they look at bands as well? or is it just a general ''if it's band 4 we won't consider you''
hi guys I got CDD in my CAG's however I'm sitting the exams in summer 2021 and have gotten 2710 Band 1 in my ucat. will i be automatically rejected
Reply 29
Does anyone know if plymouth accepts CBSE (Indian) boards as a qualification?
Hi there! you can search on Google by the university websites on qualifications based on Country?

you'll find it on Country page( international )😊
Reply 31
But it doesn't really specify for the medicine course so I was quite confused.
I checked for you it says;

CISCE and CBSE

standard XII English from state boards in india, however,is not usually acceptable but may be considered as case by case bases where grades are 80% or above for university of plymouth direct entry (70% for UPIC non-integrated program)😊

I hope it helps, If there an other question or unclear statement I am read to give you more!😊
& if you didn't meet there requirement further check on University of plymouth international college (UPIC).😊
Reply 34
Thank youu!
Does anyone know round about when they'll be sending interview invites?Have they already started?
Original post by MONKEY031202
Does anyone know round about when they'll be sending interview invites?Have they already started?

Normally around early to mid November I think.
Anyone received interview invites or rejections yet?
Reply 38
Original post by MONKEY031202
Anyone received interview invites or rejections yet?

Still considering application for me. How about you? Any news?
How soon should I start preparing for interviews? I've heard Plymouth is pretty early on so I'm a little anxious about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending