The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SorryMedic
Thank you. Have you applied as well?

Yes, I applied last year and have since had my offer deferred to this year due to getting low CAGs. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
has everybody sent their evidence for the eligibility criteria? i haven't is it too late?
Original post by unicorn10
has everybody sent their evidence for the eligibility criteria? i haven't is it too late?

The deadline is 31st October at the latest. They sent out an acknowledgement email today regaring when interviews will be sent out and the deadline for criteria/UCAS changes.
Original post by AntMaster
The deadline is 31st October at the latest. They sent out an acknowledgement email today regaring when interviews will be sent out and the deadline for criteria/UCAS changes.

I haven't received this :frown:

me too :frown: haven't received any email.

ohk thanks
me too :frown: haven't received any email.

Don't worry about not receiving it, they may have not processed your application just yet. You'll get it eventually and if not then don't be afraid to contact the admissions team. 🙂
Don't worry about not receiving it, they may have not processed your application just yet. You'll get it eventually and if not then don't be afraid to contact the admissions team. 🙂

Hmm alright, thanks. It's been like 2-3 days now though and if the deadline is the 31st for contextual markers surely they would have told us by now? When would you think it's okay to contact them? @unicorn10 Have you heard anything from them yet?
Hmm alright, thanks. It's been like 2-3 days now though and if the deadline is the 31st for contextual markers surely they would have told us by now? When would you think it's okay to contact them? @unicorn10 Have you heard anything from them yet?

Hey don’t worry. I haven’t been contacted but i called them today the lady said they are assessing 5 yrs application right now.
Do you guys meet all the 4 criteria?
Hey don’t worry. I haven’t been contacted but i called them today the lady said they are assessing 5 yrs application right now.

Ah okay thanks. Maybe the others who have received that email probably did so because they applied last year? & To answer your following question, yup, I meet 4+ criterions.
I’m nervous really hope I get an interview 😭only got two foundation year for medicine options whole application a risk can I ask u guys statistics like GCSEs and A-levels
Original post by 🧸medical hope
I’m nervous really hope I get an interview 😭only got two foundation year for medicine options whole application a risk can I ask u guys statistics like GCSEs and A-levels

Hey don’t worry... as long as you meet their min gcse req and all 4 criteria you’ll be invited for an interview.
Hey don’t worry... as long as you meet their min gcse req and all 4 criteria you’ll be invited for an interview.

I got 4A*s 2A’s 2B’s and predicted grade 3B’s and do meet 4 criteria’s but I also emailed them to check my 5 th criteria since my headteacher didn’t put we are a below averge school on my reference But I sent them evidence to show we you are from government statistic evidence. I hope my grades from GCSEs aren’t good enough tbh. Has anyone applied for Bristol foundation year?? Do u have to send a reference to show u meet criteria’s like postcode etc bursary etc
I got 4A*s 2A’s 2B’s and predicted grade 3B’s and do meet 4 criteria’s but I also emailed them to check my 5 th criteria since my headteacher didn’t put we are a below averge school on my reference But I sent them evidence to show we you are from government statistic evidence. I hope my grades from GCSEs aren’t good enough tbh. Has anyone applied for Bristol foundation year?? Do u have to send a reference to show u meet criteria’s like postcode etc bursary etc

Meant to say hope they are good enough *
Hiii the last email I got was on the 24/9 it was an acknowledgment email...they said they’ll respond back after 5 days but I still haven’t heard anything? Is that concerning? have u guys received any follow up emails yett
They responded the acknowledgement email to me too the day after I submitted my application saying the same thing. I haven't received any emails till date.
It’s coz they are getting high volume of emails. But they will respond eventually just wait I guess and they may tell you if u got an interview like people said mid November. Good luck x are you guys all like in y13 or reapplying again?
It’s coz they are getting high volume of emails. But they will respond eventually just wait I guess and they may tell you if u got an interview like people said mid November. Good luck x are you guys all like in y13 or reapplying again?

Thank you x. I'm in year 13
Thank you x. I'm in year 13 doing BTEC Applied Science and A Level Spanish. Got predicted D*D*D and A*.

Latest

Trending

Trending