The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London A100 2021 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollvhayden
Hey, try not to worry.. I read that St Georges has gone to clearing for the past five years and may do so again this year, I doubt they'd offer a place to someone through clearing before someone on the waitlist- as you've already been interviewed and did well enough to not be rejected!! I wish you luck (:

Thanks, I’m just gonna keep waiting and hoping for the best.. hopefully they’ve still got spaces left
on UCAS it says "Your offer is also subject to the satisfactory completion of Fitness to Practice conditions by 15th July 2021, as detailed in your offer letter." but i have no idea what fitness to practice is, and my offer letter didn't seem to have anything like that in it. anyone else confused aswell?
Reply 3802
Original post by icecream14
yh medicine isn't coming up for me either

Hi guys is this for A100 St. George’s, I wasn’t aware it was on UCAS extra??!!
Original post by Luqman123
on UCAS it says "Your offer is also subject to the satisfactory completion of Fitness to Practice conditions by 15th July 2021, as detailed in your offer letter." but i have no idea what fitness to practice is, and my offer letter didn't seem to have anything like that in it. anyone else confused aswell?

I think we should receive a letter soon, but I am going to call tomorrow just in case
Original post by CRAY!
Hi guys is this for A100 St. George’s, I wasn’t aware it was on UCAS extra??!!

It’s not. Only people who were on the waiting list and offered a place can apply through UCAS Extra as a way for them to be able to send an offer through UCAS.
Reply 3805
Original post by Evie-lemon18
It’s not. Only people who were on the waiting list and offered a place can apply through UCAS Extra as a way for them to be able to send an offer through UCAS.

Thank you for this
Of all the students who were on the waiting list and received offers last week, can you please tell if any of you are international, undergraduate applicant? I'd really appreciate your response.
Original post by amogha27
Of all the students who were on the waiting list and received offers last week, can you please tell if any of you are international, undergraduate applicant? I'd really appreciate your response.

undergraduate, not international
undergraduate, not international

Thank you, very helpful indeed to know this. Look forward to hearing from others as well.
Original post by amogha27

Undergraduate Home
Original post by jonathan.rdg
I think we should receive a letter soon, but I am going to call tomorrow just in case

ah it's ok i've figured it out. https://www.sgul.ac.uk/study/offer-holders/undergraduate-offer-holders
everything you need is at this link :smile:
@St George's, University of London Do I need to apply for accommodation if st georges is my insurance choice?
(edited 2 years ago)
does anyone know where we find our student IDs for applying for accommodation? dont think ive received anything in my emails
Original post by gogrizz123
@St George's, University of London Do I need to apply for accommodation if st georges is my insurance choice?

Hey!

I would email [email protected] about this because I have an inkling that since it is your insurance you might not get it but just to be on the safe side email them. Sorry I could not be of much help though.

Best Wishes,
MJ
4th year MBBS
Official Uni Rep St. George's
Original post by Luqman123
does anyone know where we find our student IDs for applying for accommodation? dont think ive received anything in my emails

It would’ve been in your offer email
Reply 3815
Original post by Evie-lemon18

Wait where does it say this? I don’t see it mentioned in any of the emails they’ve sent, it only says that the offer will be updated through ucas track by the end of this week, it doesn’t say anything about ucas extra
Original post by St George's, University of London
Hey!

I would email [email protected] about this because I have an inkling that since it is your insurance you might not get it but just to be on the safe side email them. Sorry I could not be of much help though.

Best Wishes,
MJ
4th year MBBS
Official Uni Rep St. George's

no worries mate, Il email them, thank you for the email
Original post by Hack_
Wait where does it say this? I don’t see it mentioned in any of the emails they’ve sent, it only says that the offer will be updated through ucas track by the end of this week, it doesn’t say anything about ucas extra

We had to reapply to sgul medicine through ucas extra so that we could be back on their system or smt. They sent an email about this.
Reply 3818
We had to reapply to sgul medicine through ucas extra so that we could be back on their system or smt. They sent an email about this.

What was the date when they sent u this email? Did they send it before they sent you you an offer or after? And what was the email address that sent it?
Hey did you manage to resolve this? I want to apply for accommodation but also cannot find a student ID anywhere. I have phoned 5 times and emailed twice but still no help. I haven't been given a student ID at any point. Please can someone advise? (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending