A.Muez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by FemaleBo55)
Good luck!!! I hope you well!!! Is it panel interview of MMI?
Panel interview, thanks!
lemondrizzle9362
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i sent my application 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, should i wait it out or?
hgoldie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lemondrizzle9362)
i sent my application 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, should i wait it out or?
It took around 6 weeks for them to get back to me, I definitely wouldn’t worry about it for now tbh
A.Muez
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i got a reply 10 days after i sent my application to them
Marissa1258
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got an email giving me my interview date for the 18th of Feb today. Very excited!
lil longlegs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
guys when is deadline to apply I kinda wanna apply now
sam2350
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by A.Muez)
Got an interview! Hopefully it goes well
is this queen mary university in malta or university of malta?
lemondrizzle9362
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sam2350)
is this queen mary university in malta or university of malta?
the first one
sam2350
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lemondrizzle9362)
the first one
are there admissions still open? and has anyone considered the university of malta as their fees are way lower
Marissa1258
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
are there admissions still open? and has anyone considered the university of malta as their fees are way lower
Yes they are still open! Its definitely a good option price wise
FemaleBo55
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
u need to sit and entrance exam of bio and chemistry as well learn basic medical related Maltese language. I applied and they told me that. Also the fee is 5,500EUR (for the exam+ language course)
Last edited by FemaleBo55; 3 weeks ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
u need to sit and entrance exam of bio and chemistry as well learn basic medical related Maltese language. I applied and they told me that. Also the fee is 5,500EUR
:zomg: Isn't it 23,500?!?!

https://www.qmul.ac.uk/malta/admissions/costs-/

If it's 5,500 per year then that's virtually half of UK home student's fees for studying at a UK-based med school, the only downside being you're not eligible for student loans.

Provided that you get a QMUL med degree at the end of this, it really is a bargain if it's true.

Sorry just realised you were talking about University of Malta, ignore me
Last edited by ecolier; 3 weeks ago
sam2350
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
u need to sit and entrance exam of bio and chemistry as well learn basic medical related Maltese language. I applied and they told me that. Also the fee is 5,500EUR (for the exam+ language course)
Are you going further with ure application? and is that the tuition fees or the price of the entrance exams?
FemaleBo55
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you going further with ure application? and is that the tuition fees or the price of the entrance exams?
No im not going further with my application, Ive actually found a different university which I will apply to. Im going to withdraw from both QMUL Malta and University of Malta sadly! The uni is called Dnipro Medical Institute, they have both undergrad and grad entry but it's in ukraine (I will only go if I dont get an offer from my last uni I applied in UK -.-)
Last edited by FemaleBo55; 3 weeks ago
sam2350
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No im not going further with my application, Ive actually found a different university which I will apply to. Im going to withdraw from both QMUL Malta and University of Malta sadly! The uni is called Dnipro Medical Institute, they have both undergrad and grad entry but it's in ukraine (I will only go if I dont get an offer from my last uni I applied in UK -.-)
Oh, what made you cancel your application?
Ninja_21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ilikechicken123)
Anyone else still waiting or get an interview?
Hey, I have an interview from QMUL Malta coming up in two weeks time.
Ninja_21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Marissa1258)
I got an email giving me my interview date for the 18th of Feb today. Very excited!
Oh congratulations!! I have on scheduled for the 17th of Feb
TailsL1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi do you mind me asking at the University in Ukraine would you graduate with a European degree then?
Presh18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TailsL1)
Hi do you mind me asking at the University in Ukraine would you graduate with a European degree then?
I don't think Ukraine is part of the EU
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by TailsL1)
(Original post by Presh18)
I don't think Ukraine is part of the EU
Correct, and now neither is the UK (politically, not geographically!).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (268)
51.84%
No (249)
48.16%

Watched Threads