The Student Room Group

Ulster Uni GEM 2021 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joe.lynch132
What GAMSAT scores did everyone get? (probs been asked before but thought I'd ask again)

I got 63 (63,66,60) and will be doing it again in March.. so am aiming to apply for Magee GEM in March. I had applied to do the March gamsat before the results came out.. so am just going to go ahead with it. I was disappointed with my S3 mark tbh compared to the amount of effort I put into it. (Sorry only just caught on how to reply.. I posted this originally in the main thread)
Original post by Kittyberna
I got 63 (63,66,60) and will be doing it again in March.. so am aiming to apply for Magee GEM in March. I had applied to do the March gamsat before the results came out.. so am just going to go ahead with it. I was disappointed with my S3 mark tbh compared to the amount of effort I put into it. (Sorry only just caught on how to reply.. I posted this originally in the main thread)

I also got 63! With 61,64,64. I’m honestly surprised! I didn’t spend as much time as most people do! Am hoping 63 will be enough
When is everyone anticipating interviews will be sent out? I saw someone earlier say end of this week but looks unlikely.
Original post by 123443210
When is everyone anticipating interviews will be sent out? I saw someone earlier say end of this week but looks unlikely.

I emailed them and they said we’d know before the end of the month
Original post by kendellex
I also got 63! With 61,64,64. I’m honestly surprised! I didn’t spend as much time as most people do! Am hoping 63 will be enough

Did you apply for magee in the October pathway?
Hey!!! Sorry, I'm quite late to this thread, I got a 58 so hoping I've met the cut-off! Has anyone heard anything?
Reply 86
Original post by markkelly261099
Hey!!! Sorry, I'm quite late to this thread, I got a 58 so hoping I've met the cut-off! Has anyone heard anything?

Not yet. I think it’ll be tomorrow! Fingers crossed
Any joy with hearing about interviews folks?
Original post by Kittyberna
Any joy with hearing about interviews folks?

I just got rejected
Original post by gcoyle111
I just got rejected

Same, my GAMSAT was low (55) so I was expecting this. However, they contacted me asking for Uni and leaving cert transcripts a few weeks ago, which I sent but never got a confirmation email.
Original post by Maeve_24
Same, my GAMSAT was low (55) so I was expecting this. However, they contacted me asking for Uni and leaving cert transcripts a few weeks ago, which I sent but never got a confirmation email.

Mines was the same but I clinged on to hope that somehow I would have got an interview, I’m pretty devastated
Got an interview 😊
(edited 3 years ago)
Got an interview with 61 😊

Me too, 61 also
I'm sorry to hear that ❤️. It is horrible, it's not my first time doing to GAMSAT but it is my first application, my friend got a place at Nottingham last year with 55 so I was hopeful aswell. I failed section 2 so I should of known 😂
Got an interview 😊

What was your score?
Original post by markkelly261099

Hey did you get an interview?
Reply 96
Got an interview with 57!
Original post by Djohnston123
Hey did you get an interview?

Hey , Yeah I did !!! I am over the moon
Original post by gcoyle111
I just got rejected

Ach that's crap.. sorry! But it definitely seems to be a turbulent process, this whole gamsat thing. Onwards and upwards buddy 👍
Got an interview and honestly so shocked!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending