GCSE RS, Geography, or Business Studies?

Watch
Joshuah0123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I enjoy each of these subjects but I only want to pick one. My other subjects are History, Spanish, and Art. Which subject out of Geography, RS, and Business Studies would be most beneficial for the future. By the way, I want to go into architecture in the future.

Thanks in advance!
username5323908
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Joshuah0123)
I enjoy each of these subjects but I only want to pick one. My other subjects are History, Spanish, and Art. Which subject out of Geography, RS, and Business Studies would be most beneficial for the future. By the way, I want to go into architecture in the future.

Thanks in advance!
I did both RS and Geography at GCSE (I'm inbetween year 11 and year 12).
To me, Geography was alot to take in but I was interested in it. The physical Geography kinda bored me but it was okay overall. The exam questions were generally quite easy to do once you got the hang of em.
I found RS harder. I couldn't remember quotes and couldn't really write essay questions so I lost interest after a while. The debates and stuff were interesting but other than that I didn't really like it.
Don't take anything I say for granted, these are just my experiences, make your own decision but all 3 sound great
Amelia M
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
i don’t know a lot about architecture but i thoroughly recommend rs- it’s a great subject and super interesting, it was also the smallest amount of homework i recieved per subject (obviously that varies on the school) - good luck deciding !
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
i did all those subjects at gcse- i found business and geography the easiest (though i did better in re and geog than business!). re exam technique i feel like you do need to be practising if you wanna gain the top marks. business and geog you can get away with some common sense for the exam questions; you still need to be revising the content though. all of them would be equally beneficial if you want to architecture (highly unlikely that they'll have specific gcse subject requirements), just pick the subject you think you'd enjoy the most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (388)
56.64%
I don't have everything I need (297)
43.36%

Watched Threads