The Student Room Group

PGDE - Scotland 2021 Applicants Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hanlaff
Replying to stay in the loop - waiting for History too! Interviewed on the 18th Feb. When were you guys?

I was also 18th feb. How did you do? Did you get any info off of the interviewer?
Original post by BirdyFFC1
I was also 18th feb. How did you do? Did you get any info off of the interviewer?

Ah really! Yeah it went really well I think, she said she was impressed and had a full page of notes which is a 'good sign' then after just chit chatting for a while she said keep an eye on emails, could take a week or so but well done again on a really impressive interview.... so three weeks later I'm hoping no news is good news but starting to stress! How was yours did she give any feedback?
Original post by hanlaff
Ah really! Yeah it went really well I think, she said she was impressed and had a full page of notes which is a 'good sign' then after just chit chatting for a while she said keep an eye on emails, could take a week or so but well done again on a really impressive interview.... so three weeks later I'm hoping no news is good news but starting to stress! How was yours did she give any feedback?

Almost the exact same. Told to keep a very close eye on my emails and that it could take up to a week. Totally understand the delays just now with covid etc but im desperate to know lol.
Am I right in thinking most of the unis will finish interviewing end March?
Has anyone heard from Edinburgh following their interview for Primary? If so how long did it take? The waiting is torturous - checking track has become an obsession! :argh:
Original post by Melissa Ellen

I would have thought so (hopefully)!

I have a Dundee interview on 22nd April. Further up the thread, someone had spoken to Aberdeen uni admissions and was advised that they don't have a cut-off for interviews yet and sometimes interview into the summer!
I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh and Aberdeen. I have interviews for Dundee in April and Glasgow on 26th March :-)
Has anyone had an interview with Aberdeen (secondary)? How did you's find it and do you have any advice?
has anyone heard back from Dundee uni for the PGDE starting this august?
I had my interview at the beginning of feb and I haven't heard anything yet
Anyone heard from Strathclyde for secondary modern studies?
Original post by achristie9
has anyone heard back from Dundee uni for the PGDE starting this august?
I had my interview at the beginning of feb and I haven't heard anything yet

I didn't apply for Dundee, but some of the people who interviewed at end of February have had an offer vi Trak in this evening. Good luck x
I received an offer today so maybe check your track :smile:
I have received an offer from UWS. So happy. Good luck to everyone else xx
Original post by EmmaS82
Has anyone heard from Edinburgh following their interview for Primary? If so how long did it take? The waiting is torturous - checking track has become an obsession! :argh:

I’ve not heard from edinburgh since my interview. Torture 🙈
Original post by rchannah
I have a Dundee interview on 22nd April. Further up the thread, someone had spoken to Aberdeen uni admissions and was advised that they don't have a cut-off for interviews yet and sometimes interview into the summer!
I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh and Aberdeen. I have interviews for Dundee in April and Glasgow on 26th March :-)

God that is quite a while away! Did you have an interview for edinburgh?
Original post by TheosMammy

Original post by ejharvey
I received an offer today so maybe check your track :smile:

Congratulations! :dance:
God that is quite a while away! Did you have an interview for edinburgh?

Not yet... still waiting to hear from them and Aberdeen!
Yeah my original interview for Dundee was 26th Feb but due to issues with my microphone it had to be rescheduled... and that was the closest date they had apparently! So they must be interviewing all through April.
Original post by rchannah
Not yet... still waiting to hear from them and Aberdeen!
Yeah my original interview for Dundee was 26th Feb but due to issues with my microphone it had to be rescheduled... and that was the closest date they had apparently! So they must be interviewing all through April.

Oh no what a nightmare! Best of luck 🤞🏻 hope you hear soon too. I’ve had 4 interviews and still in limbo 🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by TheosMammy

Congratulations!! When was your interview?
Oh no what a nightmare! Best of luck 🤞🏻 hope you hear soon too. I’ve had 4 interviews and still in limbo 🤦🏻*♀️

Thank you! Where were your interviews? What is your first choice?
Glasgow have said they will make their decision within 5 days... I hope they do 🤣 although I've previously considered Aberdeen to be my first choice, now that I've heard from Glasgow and I've looked at the interview questions... I really want to go there!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending