Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Info Here

Basically, bebo want you to write messages which will be beamed into outerspace, aimed at the planet Gliese 581 c 20 lightyears away.

What do you think of this? As much as i enjoy using bebo for keeping contact with my friends, the majority of the people on bebo arnt old enought to cross the road by themselves and will think its hilarious to send pictures of a penis to another planet

ReputationRep:
    Fascinating. Bebo is for small children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    Fascinating. Bebo is for small children.
    Off-topic but how do you have one post and an obscene amount of rep? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gary10k)
    Off-topic but how do you have one post and an obscene amount of rep? :P
    In your profile set showing post count to hidden, then change your location to "<location > Posts: NUMBER".

ReputationRep:
    Everybody seems to be changing their post count now using that trick. I think the first person I noticed it on was that girl "name_from_Jeremy_Kyle" or something similar, can't remember exactly.

Anyway, if there is actually life on that planet, and they get messages from the Bebo lot, well, they will probably try and go in the opposite direction! Why come to Earth!?

ReputationRep:
    If there is life out there... I wonder what they will think of us....

ReputationRep:
    Basically, Bebo want you to join their site.

And if there was life out there, I really wouldn't want them to get the wrong impression of mankind, which I'm sure Bebo users would inevitably give.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneyballs2)
    Everybody seems to be changing their post count now using that trick. I think the first person I noticed it on was that girl "name_from_Jeremy_Kyle" or something similar, can't remember exactly.
    Yeah, I copied him the day he did it :3

ReputationRep:
    haha i saw this on richard and judy, there was this bloke getting rele serious saying if there is life out there this could make them attack us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :):))
    haha i saw this on richard and judy, there was this bloke getting rele serious saying if there is life out there this could make them attack us
    I hope so.

I think about 80% of the messages are going to be "Whore 4 Whore".

I hate Bebo.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! at the woman in that video whose name is Venetia!

Wasn't it the Polish crank George Adamski who claimed to have made contact with Venusians (aliens from planet Venus) in 1952? Many Theosophists believe that 'Venusians' actually exist :rolleyes:

Anyway, I just thought it was appropriate
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbandervish)
    Lol! at the woman in that video whose name is Venetia!

Wasn't it the Polish crank George Adamski who claimed to have made contact with Venusians (aliens from planet Venus) in 1952? Many Theosophists believe that 'Venusians' actually exist :rolleyes:

Anyway, I just thought it was appropriate
    :p:
    That reminds me of the society that think the world is still flat :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gary10k)
    That reminds me of the society that think the world is still flat :P
    Here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squid)
    I hope so.
    :rofl: I would agree ,

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I have a confession. My name is Lunarsea and I... have a bebo account. :ashamed: :emo:

Many bebo users are too young and immature to post messages to other users, let alone other planets. I think I agree with the guy on Richard and Judy. If there is life on other planets, send them messages from bebo users and all they will do is make a beeline for the Earth and destroy it. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squid)
    In your profile set showing post count to hidden, then change your location to "<location > Posts: NUMBER".

In Segat's case, its to hide the fact that she has an obscenely large amount of posts. Insecure, no? I apologise if you aren't.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I dread to think what Bebo messages would be..

'lol hi ali3ns, *** invade us plz cos that wd be kwl!'.

*winces*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choupinet)
    Ugh I dread to think what Bebo messages would be..

'lol hi ali3ns, *** invade us plz cos that wd be kwl!'.

*winces*
    Dont forget

'Iz u gren mens fr0m spayse,cuz if u iz thin iy wil fu9k u upp, innit lolz'

ReputationRep:
    Bebo: "Lolz luk at me tits."

Myspace: "Lolz look at my fringe."

Facebook: "Petition to tell Gliese 581 c to sod off and reinstate Pluto as a planet."

TSR: "I sent a message to Gliese 581 c, what are my chances of getting into Oxford?"

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.