The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Synergy_
Bee, I think I am near hallucination point :biggrin:

You haven't gone to bed?! Seriously, go to bed. Now. *mummy voice*
Original post by Brutal Bee
You haven't gone to bed?! Seriously, go to bed. Now. *mummy voice*

Some users are annoying me on another thread. Too much adrenaline and coffee to sleep now :lol:
Original post by Synergy_
Bee, I think I am near hallucination point :biggrin:

This is lovely mr fox
I am frozen and waiting for you in my igloo 😏
I have a confession to make. No, not the one I promised I would make on page 1 of the thread. I am not sure about that one anymore. This one is a different one.

I seriously would be the happiest peasant ever if I was a peasant:
- I have no problem with eating dry bread (I would like the texture)
- I like doing chores around the house because a) like the physical activity and b) it gives me an opportunity to daydream *sigh*
- I like feeling poor
- I like feeling like I am worthl-
- I like helping others and doing things for others. Sometimes I get more excited to do things for others than for myself. I went over to my sister's the other day and her house was a mess and I sorted it out for her. *proud sniff*
- I am known in our family to be an excellent cleaner. My aunt says I have good hands. *another sniff*
- I give the best massages. Feet + head + shoulders. I got you covered. My cousins and family exploit my talent and make me give them for FREE. *muffled sniff*
- I don't even mind being ordered around as long as the person giving the orders isn't my younger sister. That brat would die if she DARED-
- I am going now to make coffee. Bye.
(edited 3 years ago)
I got another alert today. @HumbleBee_x It was for an old lady in London. I will admit, my calls have so far been very 'unfortunate' in the sense that both times I couldn't quite understand the people I was talking to. She seemed very old and when she spoke, she couldn't quite form the words fully. We talked for perhaps 2 minutes and then she said "thank you for calling" lmaoooo I wonder how these alerts are sent to volunteers. Doesn't seem like the people actively ask to be called. Lmao
I just want to talk to an oldie for ages and ages and ages. I love talking to the elderly, I swear. They are interesting people to be around. My uncle - who is very old - used to tell me stories about his childhood. I remember when I was little, my dad would get me and my sisters to sit around him and he would give us all sweets and then tell us stories. I swear he is why I am kind of addicted to telling stories. It's just zo zo zo fun. Anyways, I should go now.
I just want to talk to an oldie for ages and ages and ages. I love talking to the elderly, I swear. They are interesting people to be around. My uncle - who is very old - used to tell me stories about his childhood. I remember when I was little, my dad would get me and my sisters to sit around him and he would give us all sweets and then tell us stories. I swear he is why I am kind of addicted to telling stories. It's just zo zo zo fun. Anyways, I should go now.

4 pages in half a day.........fastest blog ever:smile:
You aren't dull and you aren't crap! I am sure the people in your life adore you. And morning 🌞 Have a lovely day!

I am and your wrong
I have a confession to make. No, not the one I promised I would make on page 1 of the thread. I am not sure about that one anymore. This one is a different one.

I seriously would be the happiest peasant ever if I was a peasant:
- I have no problem with eating dry bread (I would like the texture)
- I like doing chores around the house because a) like the physical activity and b) it gives me an opportunity to daydream *sigh*
- I like feeling poor
- I like feeling like I am worthl-
- I like helping others and doing things for others. Sometimes I get more excited to do things for others than for myself. I went over to my sister's the other day and her house was a mess and I sorted it out for her. *proud sniff*
- I am known in our family to be an excellent cleaner. My aunt says I have good hands. *another sniff*
- I give the best massages. Feet + head + shoulders. I got you covered. My cousins and family exploit my talent and make me give them for FREE. *muffled sniff*
- I don't even mind being ordered around as long as the person giving the orders isn't my younger sister. That brat would die if she DARED-
- I am going now to make coffee. Bye.

Have you thought about seeing a doctor:smile:

Yes I am in bullying mode today
Reply 69
Might I ask what your obsession with biscoff spread is? :eyebrow:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Might I ask what your obsession with biscoff spread is? :eyebrow:

have u tried it?? it tastes amazing
Reply 71
Never had it before, is it in the US too?
I got another alert today. @HumbleBee_x It was for an old lady in London. I will admit, my calls have so far been very 'unfortunate' in the sense that both times I couldn't quite understand the people I was talking to. She seemed very old and when she spoke, she couldn't quite form the words fully. We talked for perhaps 2 minutes and then she said "thank you for calling" lmaoooo I wonder how these alerts are sent to volunteers. Doesn't seem like the people actively ask to be called. Lmao

Oh dear I'm sorry about that, wish you could talk to the guy I spoke to he was so bubbly ☺. I'm still waiting for alerts :rolleyes:. I feel like we'd get less now because lockdown will start to ease a bit so less isolation.
Reply 73
Well then, I guess I have to go to target for groceries next time :u:

You are just so-

Amazing? Spectacular? Funny? Incredible? All of the above?
Original post by Prussianxo
Amazing? Spectacular? Funny? Incredible? All of the above?

All of the above.

You weren't expecting that, were you? Take your time with the next response.
Reply 76
All of the above.

You weren't expecting that, were you? Take your time with the next response.

Bee, how would you know what those words mean?
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Oh dear I'm sorry about that, wish you could talk to the guy I spoke to he was so bubbly ☺. I'm still waiting for alerts :rolleyes:. I feel like we'd get less now because lockdown will start to ease a bit so less isolation.

That's very kind of you to say! I am just surprised because I'd assumed - wrongly it seems - that most people would be willing to have long conversations. You'd think that people would want to talk, you know? Then again, we are talking about elderly people here and and most are ill, probably don't want to talk for long. Anyways, I hope you get a few more alerts and if you do, I insist that you share your experiences with me. hahaha That is true!
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Bee, how would you know what those words mean?

I have really bad cramps and it's hot and I am feeling sentimental. Not today, please. *rolls eyes and huffs*
Reply 79
I have really bad cramps and it's hot and I am feeling sentimental. Not today, please. *rolls eyes and huffs*

:hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending