Dark Inner Thighs?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 19, and maybe about 2 years ago (?) I noticed my groin and inner thighs had a symmetrical darkness around them. I want to think it’s just from chafing but I think it’s a condition called acanthosis nigricans. The issue is that it’s usually down to obesity or diabetes and more prevalent in dark skinned people but I’m a healthy weight and pale? Other than that it can be caused by cancer which is when I went to my GP but she didn’t seem concerned. Anyway, I’m SO self conscious about it. I’m a virgin only because I’m too embarrassed for anyone to see. I think it looks ugly and dirty. It sounds ridiculous but it keeps me up at night. Because it’s on my inner thighs I cant wear a bikini in case I accidentally open my legs and people see. If anyone has any advice please let me know. It causes me so much anxiety that it will never go away 😔
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.29%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.9%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.65%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (66)
21.22%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.97%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.97%

Watched Threads