Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I need to give this in my accommodation confirmation form but it doesnt really specify- is it my UCAS application number? or one specific to the university?
    Aargh it needs to be in soon

ReputationRep:
    It should be on top of the letters they sent you confirming your offer and when you accepted it as your firm...it should be next to your UCAS number?

also.....I hate you....I still haven't got my accommodation offer :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    If you received an accomodation pack from the Uni about 3,4 months ago then you should find your Studen No. in the pack !

Btw, Beware people !

ReputationRep:
    I asked this very same question! You should either e-mail the uni or check to see if it's on any recent correspondence. Mine was on something from the School of Chemistry last week.

ReputationRep:
    I sent back my accommodation forms yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I didn't put down my student number - that worries me. And it's definitely not the acceptance form, because that's the one we have two of, and I'v just checked. But it may be one of the other forms.

ReputationRep:
    ChrisQ, you are not alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insainet)

Btw, Beware people !
    :eek:.... :stomp::stomp::stomp:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit confused about the acceptance form- do you print it out twice, send one copy off now and bring one with you on the day you arrive, or what? Mine's not very clear... or maybe I'm just being stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisQ)
    I sent back my accommodation forms yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I didn't put down my student number - that worries me. And it's definitely not the acceptance form, because that's the one we have two of, and I'v just checked. But it may be one of the other forms.
    I don't think mine asked for it. Just a name, passport photo, and address. It'll probably depend on which accommodation you've landed in. (I'm Hawthorns.)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys! FINALLY found it - was sent to me months ago on one little letter that almost got recycled. And while i'm ranting, i emailed a couple of people from the uni just to ask and not one of them replied
    ...mind you, it was a bank holiday weekend. but it is in on friday!

all is good now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie_bellie)
    Thanks guys! FINALLY found it - was sent to me months ago on one little letter that almost got recycled. And while i'm ranting, i emailed a couple of people from the uni just to ask and not one of them replied...mind you, it was a bank holiday weekend. but it is in on friday!

all is good now

I've had this problem...I used to email them with important enquries and rarely if ever, did they respond.:no:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.