UCL MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology

Watch
gedafl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello, I am a current senior attending a state university in California, USA. I am really interested in the Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology program at UCL and I would appreciate any tips/advice regarding the application and interview process and how to best prepare, as well as descriptions regarding what current/past student's experiences have been like. I am also wondering if I even have a chance at getting in since I am coming from a very small state school and UCL and Yale are such competitive and prestigious universities. I do have research experience in cognitive psychology and social-cognitive neuroscience. Specifically, I've been working in a lab at my home institution using EEG/ERP methods to study memory. I am also working as a summer intern at a private university researching brain-behavior interactions and their role in social and cognitive development in children with autism. I also have a few other relevant experiences and a rather high gpa. In this way, I feel I am a competitive applicant, but I am sure there are people even stronger and may be way in over my head!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (723)
41.46%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.53%

Watched Threads