Msc Public Health vs Msc Health Policy Planning and financing at LSHTM and LSE

Watch
muzia1402
Badges: 4
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys.

I applied for both. Got into Msc Public health which I believe is the more competitive one.

I was wondering if someone on here could give me some insight. I intended to do it part time - get some experience in health econ - do some intern/studentships - go back and finish the second year etc.

They've made a change recently where by the compulsory modules have changed and as a result I can't do the first paper the way I'd like to do it.
I'm now considering moving onto my second choice - HPPF which is koint between LSE/LSHTM - its more economical and policy based - I want a mixture of both BUT also want the option of going to global health and developing a broader range of skills!

HELP!
jmoreno4444
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,Congrats on getting into both programs! I am currently an undergrad students in the states and was curious about qualifications to get into those programs. Any chance you can share your past experiences that you think helped you most in the app process? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads