The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL postgraduate accommodation

What is the best postgrad accommodation for self-catered and a sociable environment, with a sports focus (gym, courts nearby)? Thanks
Reply 1
I am currently finding a tenant to replace my contract for next year, it's emily bowes, N17 9FD, 3 mins to the gym and underground station, 15 mins to the Euston station by Victoria line. 5 mins walk to lidl, iceland, boots, asda, tkmaxx... Lots of my room mates are from ucl this year, and there's a big common room down stairs. Please tell me if you are interest in.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Amarin
I am currently finding a tenant to replace my contract for next year, it's emily bowes, N17 9FD, 3 mins to the gym and underground station, 15 mins to the Euston station by Victoria line. 5 mins walk to lidl, iceland, boots, asda, tkmaxx... Lots of my room mates are from ucl this year, and there's a big common room down stairs. Please tell me if you are interest in.

Thanks, sounds pretty good tbf but I don't have my place at UCL yet! I didn't even think about accommodation that UCL doesn't advertise! Is Unite a good accommodation service?
Reply 3
Original post by Lynx02
Thanks, sounds pretty good tbf but I don't have my place at UCL yet! I didn't even think about accommodation that UCL doesn't advertise! Is Unite a good accommodation service?

Yeah it's alright, just finding tenancy replacement is too hard lol
Reply 4
If anyone is still looking for accommodation, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract for the next academic year.

It's for a one bedroom ensuite room with a shared kitchen in student halls, in Tottenham hale north London. It's £205pw , which is a reasonable price considering he contract includes bills, wifi, common room, study room etc. Also only takes 15 minutes to get to zone 1 via underground and is close to UCL campuses.

Message me if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending