Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So this guy told me he "wants something casual" but then he said he doesn't seem to want to just f**k. I feel awkward asking, what does he want??
Abzzz57
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi, what are his actions like? Does he send you cute texts and flirt with you or does he just text when he wants to have sex? What do you want? If you feel like a relationship would be better then just fwb then say that to him and see where he stands..

If you feel awkward asking him, then being in this situation with him will end badly, there has to be some sort of mutual agreement and trust between you two for either one to work.. hope it works out!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, what are his actions like? Does he send you cute texts and flirt with you or does he just text when he wants to have sex? What do you want? If you feel like a relationship would be better then just fwb then say that to him and see where he stands..

If you feel awkward asking him, then being in this situation with him will end badly, there has to be some sort of mutual agreement and trust between you two for either one to work.. hope it works out!
He does flirt yeah

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (140)
62.22%
I don't have everything I need (85)
37.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise