A third of students say they have poor mental health - helpful resources

Watch
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
We recently conducted a survey with members and guests on TSR, asking all sorts of questions about how you're finding things now, as we continue moving through covid-19 world.

One of the questions we asked was about mental health, and we found that a third of you rated your mental health as 'poor' or 'very poor'.

If you're feeling like this, there's a load of advice and resources here - including phone lines and ways to connect with counsellors/advisors via text/online (esp if you're at home with your parents and can't talk on the phone).

Also feel free to add your own in this thread!
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've personally found Big White Wall really useful (my uni has a subscription to it for all students) https://www.bigwhitewall.com
and also for anyone with a formal mental health diagnosis you can apply for Disabled Students' Allowance and accessmental health mentoring (one to one weekly support) which I've also found helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.61%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.83%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (97)
21.75%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.87%
I haven't started researching yet (48)
10.76%

Watched Threads