Avesta2003
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by chloenix)
Did anyone do the Trinity College Philosophy one?
I'm doing the Trinity History one. Have you got your results? I thought they'd come along this week alongside Peterhouse but I haven't received any emails
cherepakha2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Avesta2003)
I'm doing the Trinity History one. Have you got your results? I thought they'd come along this week alongside Peterhouse but I haven't received any emails
same - I haven't heard from them either.
Avesta2003
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cherepakha2003)
they did say end of July; so perhaps in a week or two I guess.
Avesta2003
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cherepakha2003)
which question did you do? I did the Post-World War I question on Imperial states to Nation states
chloenix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No I've not got the results yet
The website said end of July so I'm expecting them in the next week or so!
cherepakha2003
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
which question did you do? I did the Post-World War I question on Imperial states to Nation states
that's cool - I did the one about Peter the Great and Catherine the Great's westernisation
HGB16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
sm0009
Badges: 14
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck everyone
Last edited by sm0009; 2 weeks ago
rosepolaroid
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Peterhouse Admissions Hi, can I please confirm that we are to anticipate results sometime today? I'm sure we'd all appreciate some indication of what time roughly that'd be also, if possible. Thank you
sm0009
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by rosepolaroid)
Peterhouse Admissions Hi, can I please confirm that we are to anticipate results sometime today? I'm sure we'd all appreciate some indication of what time roughly that'd be also, if possible. Thank you
That would be fantastic, Peterhouse Admissions. Thank you!
oskarengineers
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Fingers crossed that today is the day!! Best of luck everyone.
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by rosepolaroid)
Hi there! Yes, it should be today. We're hoping to have things out mid-afternoon, all being well. It's difficult to be more precise than this, I'm afraid.
chloenix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Peterhouse Admissions)
Hi there! Yes, it should be today. We're hoping to have things out mid-afternoon, all being well. It's difficult to be more precise than this, I'm afraid.
Hi do you have any idea when the Trinity College results come out? It's okay if you don't know!
Peterhouse Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by chloenix)
Hi do you have any idea when the Trinity College results come out? It's okay if you don't know!
Not a clue, I'm afraid!
HGB16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nooooo! 2 hour driving lesson at 2:30!!! Will be itching to get on my phone but will leave it at home to avoid temptation! Good luck everyone!
sm0009
Report 2 weeks ago
(If anyone knows), how does the structure for those successful work? So is it like 1 winner, 2 highly commended entrants and 7 commended entrants per competition? (Science, english & history). Thanks!
Pythagoras1234
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sm0009)
(If anyone knows), how does the structure for those successful work? So is it like 1 winner, 2 highly commended entrants and 7 commended entrants per competition? (Science, english & history). Thanks!
thank you
rosepolaroid
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sm0009)
Peterhouse Admissions
Peterhouse Admissions
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There's between 5 and 15 winners of each competition and a roughly similar number of commendations for History and Science. There aren't any for English (not that this says anything about the entrants, but it's how the academics wanted to structure their results ).
ahmedh7989
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Peterhouse Admissions)
There's between 5 and 15 winners of each competition and a roughly similar number of commendations for History and Science. There aren't any for English (not that this says anything about the entrants, but it's how the academics wanted to structure their results ).
Do you know exactly how many people were commended/won for each competition?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads