What font and font size do universities see your personal statement in?

Watch this thread
username5036900
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I know it sounds a bit of a silly question, but I'm just curious! I'm assuming its between Arial and Times New Roman, and a font size between 11 and 12, but if anyone knows specifics that'd be much appreciated! Thanks x
Lt_Maverick7700
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
The UCAS statement tool automatically puts the text into Arial, font 11 by default. This is what the university will see. Nothing much else to say really.
username5036900
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Lt_Maverick7700)
The UCAS statement tool automatically puts the text into Arial, font 11 by default. This is what the university will see. Nothing much else to say really.
That's all I really wanted to know. Thanks!
Lt_Maverick7700
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sm0009)
That's all I really wanted to know. Thanks!
np
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (91)