The Student Room Group

Finance

Hi guys I need help recently my sfe application was declined (I have a biometric residence card) I have been in England since April 2013 but I i only just revived my residency last year June 2019.
My dad is U.K. national
My mum has a biometric card she renews every 2 and the half years and she has been here for over 15 years
Both my brother and sister are U.K. nationals. But my application was still declined.
After it was decline I was referred to a private loan company called “future finance” and they currently aren’t giving out loans because of the current encomy crisis and I don’t know where else to go or what to do I am and undergraduate student and I feel lost and I want to give up.
Original post by Liyaaahhh.xo
Hi guys I need help recently my sfe application was declined (I have a biometric residence card) I have been in England since April 2013 but I i only just revived my residency last year June 2019.
My dad is U.K. national
My mum has a biometric card she renews every 2 and the half years and she has been here for over 15 years
Both my brother and sister are U.K. nationals. But my application was still declined.
After it was decline I was referred to a private loan company called “future finance” and they currently aren’t giving out loans because of the current encomy crisis and I don’t know where else to go or what to do I am and undergraduate student and I feel lost and I want to give up.

Hi, do you have indefinite leave to remain? Why did we state you are ineligible?
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, do you have indefinite leave to remain? Why did we state you are ineligible?
Thanks, Isaac

I just have “Leave to remain” work permitted
I was told because I haven’t been here for 3 years but I came in 2013?
Original post by Liyaaahhh.xo
I just have “Leave to remain” work permitted
I was told because I haven’t been here for 3 years but I came in 2013?

You are ineligible if you don't have indefinite leave to remain. The only way to be eligible with leave to remain is if you have been in the UK for 20 years or half your life.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending