Smoked for the firsttime last night and it was a cigar Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Just wondering if smoking a cigar (never having smoked anything before) would be particularly harmful to me as my body isn't used to smoke at all. Is it better to smoke a cigar after you've had a few cigarrettets for instance?

anon because my sister uses this site and i don't really want to have to explain smoking a cigar.
sahil112
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
cigar is ok smoking is bad what cigar isit cuban? or just then slim ones from shops?
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just wondering if smoking a cigar (never having smoked anything before) would be particularly harmful to me as my body isn't used to smoke at all. Is it better to smoke a cigar after you've had a few cigarrettets for instance?

anon because my sister uses this site and i don't really want to have to explain smoking a cigar.
If you actually care about your health, it's bad to smoke cigars and it's bad to smoke cigarettes. I'd seriously suggest you stop if you value your health and your pocketbook.
Alison267
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One... probably won't do anything, unless you become a regular smoker..
I've heard that 1 cigar is the same as 30 cigarrettes, but whether or not it's true or not..
Big-Benji
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hopefully you smoked it properly and didn't take it back as you would with a cigarette?
Kalashnikov
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cigar? Yummy

Obviously it's bad for your health. Just don't smoke it regularly.
kjc_us
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A few cigarettes + a cigar = more smoke than 1 cigar. Duuh.
sahil112
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
as long as you dont take it in ciagar is not that bad and your not meant to take it in anyway its there for pleasuer and smoking 1 will defintly not do nothing to your health
asdasta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL, it's fine. I've had cigars occasionally. As long as you don't do it often.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Yeh it was a cuban cigar.
I don't feel like i need another one at all. In fact, i wouldn't even know i'd smoken it except i have a slight taste of smoke in my mouth.
worldsonfire
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well i dnt think its too harmful tho i did hear of someone dying after their first cigar
sahil112
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yhh cuban cigars are great they have a fine taste which will stay in your mouth for about an hour then it will go away.
laura-rad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dad approves of me smoking cigars and not cigarettes, how strange
soulofanewmachine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeh it was a cuban cigar.
I don't feel like i need another one at all. In fact, i wouldn't even know i'd smoken it except i have a slight taste of smoke in my mouth.
Unless you have a very addictive personality, you're not going to smoke one cigar and then suddenly be hooked. It shouldn't be a problem unless you really do make a habit of it.
Diaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by laura-rad)
My dad approves of me smoking cigars and not cigarettes, how strange
:rofl: They're good quality
hulohut
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol one cigar... yeh your gonna die!
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Unless you were stupid enough to inhale, I seriously doubt it'll do anything. It's just a very pleasant and relaxing experience. I smoked a Cuban cigar every week for a year without getting a nicotine addiction.
sahil112
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by soulofanewmachine)
Unless you have a very addictive personality, you're not going to smoke one cigar and then suddenly be hooked. It shouldn't be a problem unless you really do make a habit of it.
cigars cant get you hooked only cigg can, cigars are for pleasure purposes etc not to get addicted to and people that do them becouse they enjoy doing them but like more then 2-3 a week can really be bad for your health
sahil112
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
cigars cant get you hooked only cigg can, cigars are for pleasure purposes etc not to get addicted to and people that do them becouse they enjoy doing them but like more then 2-3 a week can really be bad for your health
sahil112
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads