The Student Room Group

BTS are overrated !!!

bts should be the most overrated boy band of all time! I don't even know why people over hype them.

Scroll to see replies

I don't mind them but I think there's better Korean music out there like Korean Jazz
Reply 2
Original post by MilqueToast
I don't mind them but I think there's better Korean music out there like Korean Jazz

really?
try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usmQbCG1pr8

i personally love it
Reply 4
bts isnt a band at all musbau1. a band is a group that plays music instruments.the beatles were a boy band.they played music.bts isnt a boy band.they are a vocal dance group.they are basically dancing cheerleaders on stage.bts was put together because of their looks.think about it.who would put a music group together of guys who cant play music?
Ok then why do you think they are overrated ? @firdouss
Original post by lastjedi
bts isnt a band at all musbau1. a band is a group that plays music instruments.the beatles were a boy band.they played music.bts isnt a boy band.they are a vocal dance group.they are basically dancing cheerleaders on stage.bts was put together to manipulate teen girls with their looks.think about it.who would put a music group together of guys who cant play music?they were obviously put together based on looks to manipulate girls.girls with no standards who dont mind that they cant play music.

Wow you're that obsessed with bts :giggle:
Original post by musbau1
bts should be the most overrated boy band of all time! I don't even know why people over hype them. don't get me started on how non- Korean people like their songs

I think it's the fact that BTS get deserved recognition, but other Korean artists don't...I personally think that singers like DEAN, Suran, Sik k and KATIE are underrated
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Ok then why do you think they are overrated ? @firdouss

:colone:
Original post by Dell PC
:colone:

:colone: Hello Dell
Original post by pancakesbob7
I think it's the fact that BTS get deserved recognition, but other Korean artists don't...I personally think that singers like DEAN, Suran, Sik k and KATIE are underrated

Thank you they worked hard for what they have don't talk about them if you don't know how much they have struggled to get where they are. Just say you're a xenophobic and leave
Original post by musbau1
bts should be the most overrated boy band of all time! I don't even know why people over hype them. don't get me started on how non- Korean people like their songs
bts isnt a band pancakebob. a band is a group that plays music instruments.the beatles were a boy band, bts is not a boy band.bts is a vocal dance group.they are basically dancing cheerleaders on stage.they dont have enough talent to be a band.if you watch their snl appearance they had to use a band behind them on stage to play the music for them.because snl requires live music to be played on their show.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
im not obsessed with bts.i dont even know their names.and i cant even name one song by them.i just hate anyone in music that cant play it.i notice all bts fans are ugly girls from 3rd world countries like india and pakistan and bangladesh and muslim countries.by the way potato what country are you from? haha!

Im from the UK and im an Army. Almost all of the members are able to play instruments.

V plays the saxophone. He played the said instrument on Star show 360 and revealed that he learned saxophone for years during his junior high school. He also played the piano before.
Jin plays the guitar, ukulele, and piano. Fans has been seeing him play guitars and ukulele sometimes off-cam (VLive). He played the piano during his performance at BTS Love Yourself World Tour.
Suga plays the piano. Besides producing and writing songs, he’s actually a skilled pianist.
Jimin plays the guitar and piano. Not as skilled as Suga is, he could play these instruments. He once strummed the guitar while Jin sang Justin Bieber’s Love Yourself.
Jungkook can play the guitar, saxophone, and drums. Honestly, he is not really great at playing these instruments; however, we can say he can. I suggest you watch videos of him doing so.
Jhope can play the flute with his nose? It’s serious, though. Well, he’s actually good at beat box.
RM hasn’t shown his skills in playing instruments. But he writes songs and he’s really great at it!
im not obsessed with bts.i dont even know their names.and i cant even name one song by them.i just hate anyone in music that cant play it.i notice all bts fans are ugly girls from 3rd world countries like india and pakistan and bangladesh and muslim countries.by the way potato what country are you from? haha!

Okay so that is factually wrong, BTS do have quite a few fans from other countries ya know :smile:

The official defenition of a boy band is "a pop group composed of attractive young men, whose music and image are designed to appeal primarily to a young teenage audience." And before you say that they're untalented, please note that a few of them are good at producing music as well as performing to songs.

Although I do understand that some fans over-hype them and do dumb things like trying to force their friends to listen to kpop 24/7.....I've been through THAT kinda friendship before LOL
bts isnt a band pancakebob. a band is a group that plays music instruments.the beatles were a boy band, bts is not a boy band.bts is a vocal dance group.they are basically dancing cheerleaders on stage.they dont have enough talent to be a band.if you watch their snl appearance they had to use a band behind them on stage to play the music for them.because snl requires live music to be played on their show.

Majority of their fans are actually from America and the UK. Don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about
Original post by musbau1

Okay so that's a bit racist. Please tell me : how many people from different countries watch Eurovision, hm?
Original post by pancakesbob7

But why don't other Korean artists deserve recognition but all western artists do? The double standards are showing yet again :colonhash:
considering they dont show eurovision in usa. how is america the largest fan base for bts potato? haha most americans here dont even know who bts is you fool.its mainly girls from 3rd world countries that like bts like india and pakistan.what country are you from potato? haha!look up the word band bob.a band is a group that plays music instruments.so you cant call bts a band at all.
considering they dont show eurovision in usa. how is america the largest fan base for bts potato? haha most americans here dont even know who bts is you fool.its mainly girls from 3rd world countries that like bts like india and pakistan.what country are you from potato? haha!look up the word band bob.a band is a group that plays music instruments.so you cant call bts a band at all.

Oh my God you are funny :laugh: they have sold out in America multiple times and been invited to the BBMAs and AMAs and Grammys. Americans are obsessed with BTS.
Original post by HDKara
Im from the UK and im an Army. Almost all of the members are able to play instruments.

V plays the saxophone. He played the said instrument on Star show 360 and revealed that he learned saxophone for years during his junior high school. He also played the piano before.
Jin plays the guitar, ukulele, and piano. Fans has been seeing him play guitars and ukulele sometimes off-cam (VLive). He played the piano during his performance at BTS Love Yourself World Tour.
Suga plays the piano. Besides producing and writing songs, he’s actually a skilled pianist.
Jimin plays the guitar and piano. Not as skilled as Suga is, he could play these instruments. He once strummed the guitar while Jin sang Justin Bieber’s Love Yourself.
Jungkook can play the guitar, saxophone, and drums. Honestly, he is not really great at playing these instruments; however, we can say he can. I suggest you watch videos of him doing so.
Jhope can play the flute with his nose? It’s serious, though. Well, he’s actually good at beat box.
RM hasn’t shown his skills in playing instruments. But he writes songs and he’s really great at it!

you need to look up the definition of the word band bob.a band is a group that plays music instruments.so you cant call bts a band at all.
Original post by musbau1

Worst filth ever to come out of the East.

Quick Reply

Latest