The Student Room Group

I feel so hopless

Recently my parents looked through my phone and saw that I was sending nudes to multiple guys, my parents are very dissapointed with me like no other. My parents were just starting to trust me and treat me like a young adult and now that trust is gone. I feel sad, mad, and hopless what do I do? How to I earn that trust back?
Theres not alot you can do tbh. They didnt work hard and spend money on you just to find out that you send nudes to multiple guys. Tell them your sorry thats the first step.
Original post by Anonymous
Recently my parents looked through my phone and saw that I was sending nudes to multiple guys, my parents are very dissapointed with me like no other. My parents were just starting to trust me and treat me like a young adult and now that trust is gone. I feel sad, mad, and hopless what do I do? How to I earn that trust back?

1) Learn from your past. Sending nudes to multiple guys is not safe for you. Even sending them to just one person is very dangerous. I know you might have heard this before, but let me emphasise and remind this to you: the internet is not a safe place, so you shouldnt put those things there. NEVER AGAIN.
2) Think about the positive side of this and learn from it: your parents saw the nudes but imagine if those nudes are posted online on websites and more people saw them (including other people who may know you), wouldn't that be even worse? I guess this was kind of a warning for you before things could have escalated further.
3) Yep, they definitely are disappointed, but I am sure they will overcome this. Just keep yourself away from acts that you shouldn't be doing and feel like your parents wouldn't be happy if you did them. You will then soon regain the trust! So don't lose hope, rather use this as a lesson!
You should just demonstrate that you are capable of being trusted if you want their trust
Reply 4
And that is exactly why you shouldnt send nudes.

Learn from it. Thats all you can do.
Reply 5
What if saying sorry doesnt mean anything to them because in the past youve said that too much??
Reply 6
thanks!!
By not doing it again
Reply 8
okay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending