Plymouth physicians associate course jan 2021

Watch
KewsN
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just wondering if anyone else has applied and been accepted for Plymouth physicians associate masters for 2021 jan start?

As the university haven’t held the interviews face to face, i won’t have met anyone on the course before starting and I was wondering if there was anyone on here who was in the same position as me?

Thank you
Natalie!
BenPrangley
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have accepted a place!
KewsN
Rep:
?
(Original post by BenPrangley)
I have accepted a place!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!

I’m guessing you were in the first round of interviews in June and still waiting for a sponsorship interview like me??

Someone has mad a Facebook group.. would you like me to add you to it?

Natalie
BenPrangley
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KewsN)
Congratulations!!! How exciting!

I’m guessing you were in the first round of interviews in June and still waiting for a sponsorship interview like me??

Someone has mad a Facebook group.. would you like me to add you to it?

Natalie
and yeah had my interview in June and awaiting the sponsorship interviews!
KewsN
Rep:
?
I can’t wait to get them out the way now so I know what’s going on. Are you hoping for Exeter??
Eyeah22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, pls could someone enlighten me. For Sept 2021 and January 2022 entry, what is the application window dates? Like start and end deadline? Thanks in advance
denisatsonkova
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi, can anyone give me some tips on personal statement. Also the deadlines for applying thank you
KewsN
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by denisatsonkova)
Hi, can anyone give me some tips on personal statement. Also the deadlines for applying thank you
Hiya I am so sorry, I have only just seen this email in my inbox prompting me of your comment

tips for personal statement (I am not a pro) but talk about your passions and aspirations, why you think you would make a great PA and your personal care/clinical experiences that you feel have benefited you and how you will use this in your training and your future career.

Regarding deadlines, I have no idea Im afraid as I applied about 16 months before I started but I would just say, ASAP.

you can always email the faculty office for some advise on this which is on the website.
We have a separate email address which I think is for students only but they are a very helpful team and I am sure will get back to you in a speedy fashion!1

Good luck and if you need anything else, then let me know

Also there are lots of profiles on Instagram that have PAs talking about there experiences so it's worth a read and s scroll!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (253)
56.98%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (60)
13.51%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.59%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (39)
8.78%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.5%

Watched Threads